Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"How the Gringo Stole Christmas" is a pretty crappy and stereotype-filled movie available on Amazon Prime, but the lead actress, Emily Tosta, is this Dominican chick and she's fine as fukk in the movie. Her Wikipedia says that she's on the TV show Mayans.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
919VoSQT-VL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

NAUGHTY

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Whorelando, FL
If this was 5, 10, 20 years or prior..you could get away with baths and other activities to create barriers or cleanse yourself of malignant energies. That is done away with.

The problem is that we've crossed a threshold a few years ago where there's now no honoring of crafts, treatises and spells unless you're significantly strong to arrest those demonic powers into acknowledging your power. There aren't many outside of Lucifer's kids and God's hidden ones who can do that..there is no more protection that can be conjured, there is no more salvation that can be brought up by charms, there is no more strength that can beckoned by the sacrificing of flesh..it is over.

It is time for war. If you want protection and safety in this time, you have two options..there is no more playing around. PERIOD. You either kneel in servitude to Lucifer or you kneel in submission to YAH Almighty. If you do neither, you will float as a leaf in the wind and will die when the Earth's turbulence overwhelms man.

Thanks. I appreciate the response to this, breh. I needed clarity on some things that were on my mind heavy at the time.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When hating ass law enforcement suspects youre doing criminal activity and you hit them with receipts that youre too legit to get that they cant do shyt but let you walk. :wow:

Daps
We had spaghetti for dinner, but I really want a burger and fries. I’m not about to go out in the freezing cold at 7:53 to get fast food. I’m not going to pay $30 to get it delivered either. I’m going to eat some cookies.

:francis:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Covid is not the same kind of covid from ‘21 I just feel congested hopefully I still get paid not being at work but we’ll see