Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I very recently met a man who I hit it off with big time. He broached the conversation of my expectations and goals in life, including marriage. He brought the subject up to see where I was, because he is on the same page.

Not every man follows the same patterns, ideologies, rules or likes/wants the same things.

I would not involve myself with anyone who did not handle things in a similar manner, so that we will not waste time or feelings.

I feel safe and cared for thus far and I will see what God has in store. Also, I will reciprocate his kindness towards me. This will not be a one-way street in either direction.
Sounds like you talking to a man who is dating with purpose. You ready for that pressure? That man probably ready to put babies into you tomorrow.
:usure:
It’s refreshing to speak to somebody whose purpose and resolve. No games played. I got on that tip after date 4. The first four is to get you comfortable and learn a bit about you. If I hear what I like, they we get deep.
:ehh:
8 years later married for 6 and two babies.

:blessed:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Motherhood is overwhelming and overwhelmingly beautiful all in the same breath.

My babies wear me out but I wouldn’t change a thing.
I’m on FaceTime with the wife. All within one minute, our one year old laughs and says a new word. Then pulls a bowl of cereal off the table and into our chair.
:pachaha:
I felt bad for my Wife but the baby is so cute.
:lolbron:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Times like this I wish my dad was still here. I literally got no one to talk to about anything. Feel like imma have a mental breakdown soon.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The Israeli-Gaza conflict is an another chapter to a an unfolding regional war that will coalesce into global war. This is second salvo in the opening of another front..I said a few years ago in this thread the theaters of combat will be the same as in WW2 with the addition of a war theater here in the United States.

Cables are hot right now..the Israeli Ambassador to Moscow already talking about the use of nukes if they get overrun, which is HIGHLY LIKELY if opposed parties remain determined, which they are. Major European capitals have already been put on notice that is Israel commits an open invasion into Gaza that they should expect their streets to blaze with fire with riots.

I want to focus on the US..the border situation has allowed a very dangerous national security situation to develop. It is widely known that many Chinese and Middle Eastern men of fighting age have come in through the border and HAVE DISAPPEARED..we don’t know where they are and this is just talking about those who actually interlude with Border Security..don’t even mention the illegal crossings. There is ALREADY A FOREIGN ARMY ON AMERICAN SOIL. RIGHT NOW. All they’re doing is waiting for the SIGNAL..that’s it. Your country has been sold out by traitors and you and your children were given as ransoms for a debt this nation could NEVER pay back.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The Israeli-Gaza conflict is an another chapter to a an unfolding regional war that will coalesce into global war. This is second salvo in the opening of another front..I said a few years ago in this thread the theaters of combat will be the same as in WW2 with the addition of a war theater here in the United States.

Cables are hot right now..the Israeli Ambassador to Moscow already talking about the use of nukes if they get overrun, which is HIGHLY LIKELY if opposed parties remain determined, which they are. Major European capitals have already been put on notice that is Israel commits an open invasion into Gaza that they should expect their streets to blaze with fire with riots.

I want to focus on the US..the border situation has allowed a very dangerous national security situation to develop. It is widely known that many Chinese and Middle Eastern men of fighting age have come in through the border and HAVE DISAPPEARED..we don’t know where they are and this is just talking about those who actually interlude with Border Security..don’t even mention the illegal crossings. There is ALREADY A FOREIGN ARMY ON AMERICAN SOIL. RIGHT NOW. All they’re doing is waiting for the SIGNAL..that’s it. Your country has been sold out by traitors and you and your children were given as ransoms for a debt this nation could NEVER pay back.

ok...:dahell:

Daps
My wife’s family bullshytted all day, and we barely got any moving done, and we have to stay another night. I just had to sit through a dinner with them talking about Trump giving us money.

:snoop:

Daps
Jonathan Majors and these random mugs he be carrying got me :laff:

I do believe breh is innocent of the charges but I still think he's a little off. Like somebody said, he probably carry that mug so that he can have something to squeeze, else he would be choking out folks left and right. :laff:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

The United States is a nation assembled from the dried bones of Nimrod’s kingdom, dressed in the embroidery of the Babylonians, speaking in the tongue of the Persians, perverse in thought like the Greeks and strong to subdue like the Romans.

It is a beacon of man’s historical and continual opposition towards God Almighty. The people have always been at the heart of the Beast and the Devil has always been at the mind of the Beast, guiding it in it’s machinations. You are all agreed to be bound to Death. This is why this was declared..

Revelation 18

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

The question is are you willing to separate yourself from the world when it will demand your absolute fealty in apostasy or will you suffer and bear the thorns of persecution, of sacrifice that you may be divorced from Death and live without chains.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Who is this chick?

I see her pictures on Tumblr.
She gained a ton of weight and be using NASA engineering technique camera angles to catfish with her pics! :mjlol:
Or just take pics of her legs only!
But I seen a video of her with a gut and puffy ass bloated face.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Who is this chick?

I see her pictures on Tumblr.
She gained a ton of weight and be using NASA engineering technique camera angles to catfish with her pics! :mjlol:
Or just take pics of her legs only!
But I seen a video of her with a gut and puffy ass bloated face.
OnlyFans chick
I think she was Tumblr famous at one point

She hella short too like 4’8