Soon as I lose these few pounds, I'm going to a nude beach :ahh:

My body has so much potential I love being naked, eat healthy y'all :wow:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Baltimore gets a lot of hate on here. It's not really that bad :pachaha:

As much I love being from NY, sometimes I need a vacation. Being around that density gives out claustrophobic vibes.

East Baltimore and West Baltimore are bullet playgrounds. Stay away from there. The best parts of Baltimore are Charles Village, Hampden, Fells Point, Inner Harbor, Mount Vernon, Federal Hill etc.

The further you get into Baltimore county, you'll find a lot of hidden gems and nature such as these

Lake Roland. It's nearby Towson.

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJhc3NldHMuYWxsdHJhaWxzLmNvbSIsImtleSI6InVwbG9hZHMvcGhvdG8vaW1hZ2UvMjg2Njg1NTIvZjM0Mzk0ZjM5MjFhY2QyNzEyZWZjODk3NzgzNWMwMmMuanBnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsidG9Gb3JtYXQiOiJqcGVnIiwicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoyMDQ4LCJoZWlnaHQiOjIwNDgsImZpdCI6Imluc2lkZSJ9LCJyb3RhdGUiOm51bGwsImpwZWciOnsidHJlbGxpc1F1YW50aXNhdGlvbiI6dHJ1ZSwib3ZlcnNob290RGVyaW5naW5nIjp0cnVlLCJvcHRpbWlzZVNjYW5zIjp0cnVlLCJxdWFudGlzYXRpb25UYWJsZSI6M319fQ==

Gwynn Falls
Gwynns+Falls+Trail.jpeg

Horseshoe Falls
AF1QipNDeto-wQVg16_3_vmzVnYyoxCx3HUV58zYKvPa=s680-w680-h510

Jones Falls
AF1QipMTl58Cp7bkdkiK7UoQ5XejydgNfFxTjpa8ql_4=s680-w680-h510

Idk bro I just really like adventures!

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I had to do a quick trip to Tokyo to grab something. Spent 5 hours on the subway to and from the airports. I never really paid attention to these Japanese women. Last time I was here I had the family with me.
:mjgrin:
They are growing on me. At first I thought they were nothing special facially. They have full lips and are very feminine. No ass at all but a great sense of style.
:ehh:
I need to get home to the Wifey
:russ:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Weā€™re driving down to Maryland to help my sister in law move. My mother in law is riding with us.

:damn: :to::snoop::francis:
Wife and Mother in law cool? Are they twins or enemies?
:patrice:
I love my mother in law and see adores me. My Wife on the other hand loves her mother butā€¦
:picard:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clearly it's election season cause you right wing sympathizers are clogging the fukking board up with whataboutism ass threads where you misrepresent some shyt like a gotcha for Democrats. fukk, if you are gonna go that route, at least cite sources and form arguments.

Sunshine

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I very recently met a man who I hit it off with big time. He broached the conversation of my expectations and goals in life, including marriage. He brought the subject up to see where I was, because he is on the same page.

Not every man follows the same patterns, ideologies, rules or likes/wants the same things.

I would not involve myself with anyone who did not handle things in a similar manner, so that we will not waste time or feelings.

I feel safe and cared for thus far and I will see what God has in store. Also, I will reciprocate his kindness towards me. This will not be a one-way street in either direction.

Last edited:
Daps
Wife and Mother in law cool? Are they twins or enemies?
:patrice:
I love my mother in law and see adores me. My Wife on the other hand loves her mother butā€¦
:picard:

Theyā€™re cool for the most part, but can be frenemies. Her mother is very competitive with her children, very materialistic, and an attention whore. Sheā€™s going to talk shyt the entire drive. Plus, we just got back from Vegas at the Cosmopolitan, so of course sheā€™s going to have to talk about the new car she wants, because nobody else can have the spotlight. We werenā€™t speaking to her for a while because she would come in my house, and try to run things, and that wasnā€™t happening.