I didn't know they still made these šŸ„“ a childhood favorite šŸ˜‹

3d37dacd729945e76d3354da5a6245cc.png

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I hate insurance so much

Just added my son to my plan (costs more per unit than just me!) and verified his birth with my fmla admin

Have to talk to 50 different people-yes of course I want to be on hold and yā€™all not have my info on file after these calls :smile:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Glimmers in the darkness.

MITā€™s New Desalination System Produces Freshwater That Is ā€œCheaper Than Tap Waterā€​

The teamā€™s new system improves on their previous design ā€” a similar concept of multiple layers, called stages. Each stage contained an evaporator and a condenser that used heat from the sun to passively separate salt from incoming water. That design, which the team tested on the roof of an MIT building, efficiently converted the sunā€™s energy to evaporate water, which was then condensed into drinkable water. But the salt that was left over quickly accumulated as crystals that clogged the system after a few days. In a real-world setting, a user would have to place stages on a frequent basis, which would significantly increase the systemā€™s overall cost.

In a follow-up effort, they devised a solution with a similar layered configuration, this time with an added feature that helped to circulate the incoming water as well as any leftover salt. While this design prevented salt from settling and accumulating on the device, it desalinated water at a relatively low rate.

In the latest iteration, the team believes it has landed on a design that achieves both a high water-production rate, and high salt rejection, meaning that the system can quickly and reliably produce drinking water for an extended period. The key to their new design is a combination of their two previous concepts: a multistage system of evaporators and condensers, that is also configured to boost the circulation of water ā€” and salt ā€” within each stage.

ā€œWe introduce now an even more powerful convection, that is similar to what we typically see in the ocean, at kilometer-long scales,ā€ Xu says.

The small circulations generated in the teamā€™s new system is similar to the ā€œthermohalineā€ convection in the ocean ā€” a phenomenon that drives the movement of water around the world, based on differences in sea temperature (ā€œthermoā€) and salinity (ā€œhalineā€).

ā€œWhen seawater is exposed to air, sunlight drives water to evaporate. Once water leaves the surface, salt remains. And the higher the salt concentration, the denser the liquid, and this heavier water wants to flow downward,ā€ Zhang explains. ā€œBy mimicking this kilometer-wide phenomena in small box, we can take advantage of this feature to reject salt.ā€

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
On my first train in Japan. Flew into Tokyo and now have to take a train to another airport. Itā€™s 1103PM and the train is packed. Nut to butt.
:dame:
Iā€™m sitting down though. I kinda feel bad because woman are standing up. Japanese men are sitting down so ill do as the culture does.
:pachaha:

Olā€™Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Fyi to the thugs, and whom it may concern.

I lost 35 pounds so far this year. I have 115 more pounds to lose.
When I am 200, anybody that want to fight. Let me know.

Till then.