Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Daps
I am really pissed that we are spending a third day here, because of all the dilly dallying that went on in the past 2 days.

All this stopping to talk, and tell stories has got me livid!

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Can’t believe I gotta kick out my 15 year old to my mother and that’s if she even takes her but she has to go :to:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Found a chainsaw near my house last night. I was walking home from the UPS store and an older breh had put his garbage out and next to his recycling was an electric chainsaw. He said it stopped working out the blue but I could take it and see if I could get it working. I got a chainsaw now. Gonna see if I can get it to work.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
:leon:
It came out at the wrong time. The cast is a weird batch but I do like most of them. I may give it a try.
:jbhmm:
Yeah I don't know what Mickey was thinking releasing it in theaters when he did. It was a good wholesome halloween movie.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Found a chainsaw near my house last night. I was walking home from the UPS store and an older breh had put his garbage out and next to his recycling was an electric chainsaw. He said it stopped working out the blue but I could take it and see if I could get it working. I got a chainsaw now. Gonna see if I can get it to work.
Test it out on Stray cats

Daps
You know how you smell someone’s body odor, and you start sniffing your own pits to make sure it’s not you, and when you realize it’s not you, you feel relieved and disgusted at the person who smells?

:picard:

:lupe:

:whew:

:hhh: