Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Malcolmxxx_23 come get your Somali stepper mandem. Toronto Top5 doing the most at a New York dude trying to prove he is not nice. Talking about “byob - bring ya own burner, Check in to Torontooooo” Canadians embarrassing themselves aye. Check in to Europe now.
:laff::palm:

Df? Toronto dude looks 40 years old and sending empty threats at teenagers. Why are y’all so pressed for clout??
:deadmanny:

The nerve of you and your crime threads - talking all that violence ish from the safety of the upper northern hemisphere where the only thing he can point at anybody in NY is his phone
:stopitslime::mjlol:
A few moments later, Tjay in Toronto like

:unimpressed:..

Last edited:

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Don’t do this to me I retired from this music :mjcry: (that nack and divino tape classic by the way)
first thing @Nicole0416_646NYC i aint eem know you get down with the nackman and divino

@Freddie.Cane i know bruh its bad right now i had to fall back after that tape with him and muggs cuz after that divino got on some other. :mjcry:

We still got nack though :ehh: shyt still solid . I hope something gets divino off his ass and start spittin foreal again

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
:sas1:
So, I just bought this Lenovo Yoga 2-in-One laptop off a fiend for $50.
Threw a 256 Gb M.2 SATA drive in there, installed Windows 11 Pro, and might sell it for a few hundred: i7-7th Gen, 16 GB RAM, nVidia 740 GPU
:sas2: