Everytime they spin that record
Honey it makes me think of you

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Last week I was at this lil event and I did some shrooms for the first time in months. nikka I’m in another world out that bytch.

So I go to the drain the young lizard and see these two shortys coming out and one says, so you just gonna walk right past me:usure:

I said, I don’t know who the fukk you are :gucci: then walked right past they ass to go to the washroom.

Man when I’m done and walk out these two bytches standing right there waiting :mjtf: bytch talking bout some, so you really gonna ignore me like that.

Then it hit me. I did know shorty:mjlol: I apologized and told her I was on shrooms and was in a zone. That bytch on the way over the crib now :wow:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I hate that in an attempt to simplify things, both visually and technically, more control is taken from the user and this just results in worse user experience overall. Like I'm sure most here have used apps that have gone through interface changes in which they have added more steps to the important things in order to "declutter" a visual space. I say change what you want, just don't add more steps, how difficult can that be? It seems as though the beginning iterations of every application are presented in the most simplest form and made more complex for the sake of visuals over time.