Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Someone in this office has been stealing Jolly Ranchers off of my desk.

I’m about to open an investigation.

Company…Wide…Email

Just got to outlook and add all employees. Tell them what’s going on. Then tell them, the solution, which is to stop stealing candy off your desk. Watch you clout up in the company. Execs love when people show initiative

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Company…Wide…Email

Just got to outlook and add all employees. Tell them what’s going on. Then tell them, the solution, which is to stop stealing candy off your desk. Watch you clout up in the company. Execs love when people show initiative

I’m with it!

If I get fired I hope you have a futon for me to sleep on.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

biden gives jon redcorn 50billion

kamala all of a sudden has covid...so nikkas would be more concerned bout her than that 50billion

kIDyYW.gif

drhook94

Banned
Daps
If the coli does die I'd like yall to know I'm (apparently) the only openly transgender poster on the coli, and I generally think yall are pretty funny and would like to say it's been a fun thing to read all these years.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
@Nicole0416_646NYC since this site is gonna shut down, let's bury the hatchet, no more breaking balls, over here (no :dame:, I just been watching the Sopranos lately), huh?

drhook94

Banned
Daps
i'm lightly considering some sort of "i'm the one trans poster on the coli ama" where i talk about the super basic trans issues yall seem to repeatedly struggle with like trans women wanting to be in womens prisons and shyt - like i wanna explain some of this shyt cuz i dont think yall really be transphobic like that yall just dont know any trans ppl that aint fukkin full blown weirdos :sadcam:

its the same problem with white people who aint got no black friends - they aint committed to bigotry but they're bigoted out of their ignorance and i wanna be a meaningful part of this community :troll:

however

i aint tryna get hella slurred and negged and shyt just for makin a thread :francis: