Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
i'm lightly considering some sort of "i'm the one trans poster on the coli ama" where i talk about the super basic trans issues yall seem to repeatedly struggle with like trans women wanting to be in womens prisons and shyt - like i wanna explain some of this shyt cuz i dont think yall really be transphobic like that yall just dont know any trans ppl that aint fukkin full blown weirdos :sadcam:

its the same problem with white people who aint got no black friends - they aint committed to bigotry but they're bigoted out of their ignorance and i wanna be a meaningful part of this community :troll:

however

i aint tryna get hella slurred and negged and shyt just for makin a thread :francis:
Are you trolling? So you're white and trans? :stopitslime:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
not trolling. am both of those. what you want proof that's me in my avi what more proof u want
your avi image is broken but no proof needed, your post caught me off guard. if you think the coli is the forum to broach those subjects have at it lol :hubie:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
i'm lightly considering some sort of "i'm the one trans poster on the coli ama" where i talk about the super basic trans issues yall seem to repeatedly struggle with like trans women wanting to be in womens prisons and shyt - like i wanna explain some of this shyt cuz i dont think yall really be transphobic like that yall just dont know any trans ppl that aint fukkin full blown weirdos :sadcam:

its the same problem with white people who aint got no black friends - they aint committed to bigotry but they're bigoted out of their ignorance and i wanna be a meaningful part of this community :troll:

however

i aint tryna get hella slurred and negged and shyt just for makin a thread :francis:
What the fukk :mjlol: