Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
fa7ef879-032f-4fbe-83a0-ba7c58e91d0b.b7ac7c1c907070d30f8abff145e83ab2.jpeg

Not gonna lie, if it wasn't for the medicine in it, I'd drink this on rhe regular. shyt actually tastes good to me :russ:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Am I wrong for declining to take a group pic with co workers for work? The manager was taking pics of everyone at work in groups or poses and I politely declined. Im not here for that. I need my np clinical hours , that’s it.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
This doofy looking cac who looks about 56 but is probably 36 always be walking his dog through my neighborhood playing some stupid ass right wing talk radio host not with earphones but with his phone on his hip loud so people can here that stupid shyt while he walks by. Pitiful.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

Wow at this fukkin' gem. Listening to Pac all day at twerk and runned into this video... man this uploads is a god sendage. Please listen.

If they made this official and a triple disc set... it would be quintoople septreble platinums.

So many beats and verses i've never heard from Mr. Shakur (he has this track with Greg Nice that's dope, love pac over east coast beats... and this other track with Smiff and Westin's over a west coast gfunk beat... it's the OG version of Never Call You Byetch Agains).

From a guy who's from New York... pac really made the best west coast music ever.

His legacy is god tier and the shiit he did in the studio in less than a year is fukkin' unreal.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
My friend ACTUALLY thinks Elon Musk is trying to make the world a better place

:russ:
Baffling shyt, ain't it?

Family Man has been walking that thin line so I'm not surprised to see him go. Out here sounding like Tucker Carleson at times.

That said, the ignore thread function is wonderful and I'm glad it is not broken. It annoys me I have to kill the script for this site just to post though. I'll have to settle for simple emoticons. :|

Mzee Tchalla

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I hate street/gang/criminal black people, they are a menace to society. Sad seing threads of young black children already in that life. shyt is also everywhere in france and u.k. The parents have failed.