Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

NAUGHTY

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Whorelando, FL
There are THREE different genealogical trees for humankind.

When the Bible says that "The Lord God made man from the Earth and gave him the breath of life to live." it's indirectly referring to his angelic emissaries doing this work with His power and under His authority. YAH does not leave His seat of power in upper levels of Heaven.

The records of antiquity involving the Sumerians, Aztecs, Egyptians, etc..talk about aliens coming down from the heavens and creating man and tasking him with work on the Earth. The blueprint of making and altering man was also in the knowledge of the Fallen Angels of old, they are the ones who created the "b*stard" races of man with genetic experimentation. They and their "children" are the mythical legends of old..they are the Hercules, the Zeus, the Thor, the Odin, the Ba'al, the Moloch, etc..

The first line was the human - animal hybrids that created the the legends of minotaurs, centaurs, the legend of Pan, etc..these creatures were created to be able to reproduce with humans and did so in antiquity. The practice of beastiality now involving horses, bulls, pigs, dogs, etc. heralds back to this time period even though these animals today lack the human chromosomes to reproduce with human females. We have the ability to recreate this race and have DONE SO.

The second line was the human - demon hybrids that gave birth to the Giants or so called Nephilim. These are physical children of the Fallen Angels..these are the builders of the Great Pyramids, Stonehenge, Babel, etc..their genetics still run in certain bloodlines.

The third line is the ORIGINAL, pure blood, human being. The MELANATED man.

What’s the significance of melanin?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Sylvia Plath's The Bell Jar may have pushed Stephen King's The Stand out as my favourite book.

She has a smooth and simple writing style similar to that of Hemingway. A very dry command of the pen but the ink leaves blotches of humor, insights and a lot of empathy for her character.

Reading for the 20th time.

:wow:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
People don’t believe most of the shyt they be saying, a bunch of fake pro black militant capitalists who regurgitate and mix talking points they heard from somebody else
Black women who fukk white boys are undesirable :hula: #PAWGSet/This former "bedwench" is "coming home"

Defund/fukk the police :hula: Black man commits a crime they don't like = make the Black community a police state

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
bytches always wanna bring they baggage and pain from past experiences into y’all interactions. Always trying to make it a point to tell you what type of woman they are. bytch shut up. Always on defense face ass. I’m an a$$hole, so I’m just gonna return that same energy. I’m not gonna be the bigger person. Yes, I made the bytch storm out.