Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Shoutout to @Double Burger With Cheese

Not lying won't get you anywhere when it comes to this job shyt.

Imma lie my ass off from now on.

Glad to see y’all learning. Yes, lie, cheat, embellish misrepresent yourself, to be successful in the job/corporate world. Or you could be honest and just try to work hard and look back in 20 years and see where that got you. Better work hard at gaming the system and making yourself more valuable than you are so you can get decent paying jobs and positions nikka.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Man, sweat to brotha jesus... errtime the beat drop to Last Christmas/when it comes on the radio, I'm always:

Damn, the novelty never wears off and I listen to it year round. But it's definitely more potent in the winter/holiday season.

Them 808's/drum programming on that song are ahead of its time.

Any body who knows me personally knows it's one of my favorite songs in the Milky Way, all day.

The best in the west, a masterpiece of east. The mouth of the south... because it's essentially how you go forth in the north.

:ohlawd:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So semi popular onlyfans big booty chick itswynterm once again looking crazy on twitter for her toxic ass relationship with her nikka

Don't let that twitter shyt fool you, these folks be emotionally fukked up pretending like shyt all cool cause they making a lil bread

Look like we ain't getting new backshot videos :francis: