Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:patrice: it's 1:AM in Germany right / now.....

:sas1: I've got me ...d*ck cut to your ..German specifications:hamster:....my queen:blessed:

Awaiting your orders...:shaq:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@DrBanneker

How're things?

We've just completed a 1.5 million addendum to our warehouse down in Charleston. Been locking down on as much frozen product now before things get ridiculous. All of my fresh product is coming out of Boston and Miami now and outside of higher transit costs and slower transit times.. things have stabilized a bit but we're raising prices about every month and half due to inflationary hits. These restaurants will eventually have to break..20 pounds of crabmeat going for $650 bucks, swordfish and tuna going sky high.

I'm fully expecting the wheels to come off early next year.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
It’s grown ass adults in this world fantasizing bout invisible killers and opps they got on deck Jesus fukking Christ when sky daddy coming to smite folks :laff::laff::laff:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
@DrBanneker

How're things?

We've just completed a 1.5 million addendum to our warehouse down in Charleston. Been locking down on as much frozen product now before things get ridiculous. All of my fresh product is coming out of Boston and Miami now and outside of higher transit costs and slower transit times.. things have stabilized a bit but we're raising prices about every month and half due to inflationary hits. These restaurants will eventually have to break..20 pounds of crabmeat going for $650 bucks, swordfish and tuna going sky high.

I'm fully expecting the wheels to come off early next year.

Hey man, things are still going though I have a different concern now. Supply chain still sucks, prices still going up. Anything involving ocean shipping is garbage and the flights are even terrible now since everyone is switching to that. Electronic components basically won't fully recover before 2023. Power and gas prices are going nuts because of speculation and the high prices for LNG in Asia and Europe. Companies, especially restaurants, still have labor issues even though the checks have tamped down which is concerning...

Yeah we are hoarding stuff too. That's what you do when you don't know if/when it will be available.

Interestingly enough though, we are getting rumblings that the big demand partially driving this inflation may start to crack after the holidays. We have sister factories in Asia and Europe and their prices are still soaring but demand is much softer. The peak demand for them seems to have been mid-summer. In other words, high prices may be fukking up demand for real and the bottom will really fall out early next year.

On your end I don't know how the restaurants can survive with high prices and staff shortages. I think many people might throw in the towel if their lease is up at the end of the year or holiday business is disappointing.

I don't know what we will see first: a bonafide recession or a market crash (or both). Between that, the current administration, and the 2022 congressional elections I think next year is going to be a complete shytshow. I am topping off my emergency supplies since there are too many crazies and too many stresses in our current environment.