Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Those claiming to hate but will literally hold on to every single word, thought, expression for yearrsssssss awwwwww mannnnnnn, I could be so wild disrespectful about shyt bagging that colostomy pack.

Dude tries to rally up goof troops to slide on online females with no fail safe mechanism in place. How are you supposed to be a general engaging in chatter and agenda antics with your bottom level soldiers, instead of asking yourself the reason why you keep losing wars trying to start with fugazi moves on the front line. The shyt that you’re on is doing you no favors- fukkin garbage disposal type of time with the diarrhea mouth vibes

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

Dude dirt digging but R.Kelleyed himself in comment sections about underage 15 year olds - should really say less, the less said the better.
:patrice::jbhmm::merchant:

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Nothing is wrong with it it just seems weird to wear makeup just to get all sweaty and musty working out. Seen a bunch of baddies today working out at the gym and they were all dolled up. :shaq:
So enjoy the effort, damn

A gym I used to frequent they wore the Brazilian exotic fits it was hilarious and yes sexy as hell again no homo my titties ain’t even set up for all them cutouts :mjlol::wow:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
The fact that I'm not wealthy, far from handsome gang (I'm like an ethnic Shrek), got a dad bod without having progeny...

I always make it a priority, when i do get the meat flap... is to always copulate like I'm fresh out of the penitentiary.

It's the guys that have the least that over compensate in the sack. Go real hard with the angles and get dexterity with it. Try to think about pasta making or Kenneth Brannaw's face while i'm copulating, just so i get that duration game on point.

It's the least we can do. And always work on our personalities, cuz we can't get around in life being extremely aesthetically flawed. So you have to be cool and charming, without frightening women and scaring little chul'rens.

#HideousGangWoes

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Sometimes the best getback is to ignore your opposition.

They will completely lose all types of decorum, play their hand, expose their weaknesses and go into a frenzy by not being acknowledged.

That’s a reward in itself. Talking to everyone around you, about you but never direct with the confrontation. The silence is wild satisfying. The revolution of evolution.
iverson-laughing.gif