Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
The universe is not fukking with me this week

1st my washing machine breaks and floods my laundry room and today i dropped and broke my phone (that i just got fixed last week) :mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dont tell me how im supposed to feel about my life and myself when you never been a day in my shoes. I dont even know how i get the strength to even get up sometimes because the hurt and pain is overwhelming.

What would it hurt to think more positively about yourself and life in general, regardless of what you've done, has happened, is happening or may happen?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What would it hurt to think more positively about yourself and life in general, regardless of what you've done, has happened, is happening or may happen?

No but its difficult though. Ive tried. The thing that is killing me is that my issue with myself that i see is holding back in a lot of ways that i know of is PERMANENT. shyt hurts. Theres a few positives with this but this shyt been kicking my ass but ive been so used to the negatives of this shyt that im at war with myself.

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I’m finally thinking about getting a tattoo, too bad I hate permanence and love bare skin but my sister is bullying me saying I’m boring for not having one :russ:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No but its difficult though. Ive tried. The thing that is killing me is that my issue with myself that i see is holding back in a lot of ways that i know of is PERMANENT. shyt hurts. Theres a few positives with this but this shyt been kicking my ass but ive been so used to the negatives of this shyt that im at war with myself.

I agree, it's hard, but worth practicing. You have to change the conversation you're having with yourself. Instead of shyt like "I'm a loser/fukk up" say "I know there are things I could be doing better" or I'm not my best self right now. It's corny af but you owe it to yourself.

I know if you're speaking of physical handicap or a mental one, but it being permanent could be the best catalyst for change. That's what I had to do with my depression. There is no cure but there are ways that I can manage and if I feel I'm not managing well, I take a day. If in a day I'm still not feeling well, I start looking at my network of resources I created for myself until I'm stabilized. Your network is going to be different.

I'm not an advocate of suicide, but I've been suicidal yet at the same time I know I'm not going to kill myself and damn sure not trying to live sad for the rest of my life, it's too heavy of a burden.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I can empathize with what you’re saying. I definitely don’t feel I have purpose but life is worth living now a days. 2 years ago I would pray not to wake up and cry when I actually did.

Unless you take yourself out, the only option is to live. How you live gonna be up to you. Living sad all the time is just hard.
I’ll find happiness again. I have to. Thanks brehette

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll find happiness again. I have to. Thanks brehette
Happiness is good, but you have to find better ways to maintain as you're getting there. shyt is ALWAYS going to happen, but you and your mood don't have to happen with it.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Happiness is good, but you have to find better ways to maintain as you're getting there. shyt is ALWAYS going to happen, but you and your mood don't have to happen with it.
How do I do that?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do I do that?

That’s what you have to work on. Learning to control your emotions or finding positive outlets for when you’re not having a good day.

For me I exercise (nothing strenuous) and lean on my friends. I have a good support system and recently got a walking buddy lol