Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Dont tell me how im supposed to feel about my life and myself when you never been a day in my shoes. I dont even know how i get the strength to even get up sometimes because the hurt and pain is overwhelming.

I don’t know about you but I hate when people say “I understand what you’re going through”. It’s almost a trigger for me. I know they’re trying to help but being disingenuous, for someone’s feelings, doesn’t work for me.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I love you. Things do get better, although it doesn’t feel that way.
Thanks brehette. I’m 26 I honestly feel the same a decade ago. Just more confident, wiser and mature. When I’m not intoxicated nor having sex. Each day ends the same with the same feeling. Outside of excelling in a career. I literally don’t know what to do anymore with my life.

I thought the logical step was to find a girl that’s compatible with my personality and vision. I can’t find one.

Either they still thotting it up so eventually my turn with her runs out or when they do want to settle when they find themselves with a baby from their fukkery. God bless them kids but I can’t be a step dad.

I’m not saying I’m an angel or I’m looking for a nun. Brehettes, even the shy ones or/and career driven just as shameless, manipulative and scandalous as ratchets.

I’m really not interested in dating out.
I either feel empty/depressed or just unmotivated to do shyt.

I know everybody goes through it and shyt but damn I just feel so worthless and without a purpose. I don’t wish this on anybody. I’m about to buy some beer.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Tg the cleaning women are coming tomorrow bun hun is small but makes a big mess and his mom is disorganized as hell (spatially)

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know about you but I hate when people say “I understand what you’re going through”. It’s almost a trigger for me. I know they’re trying to help but being disingenuous, for someone’s feelings, doesn’t work for me.
Sometimes they really do though.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
We had a riffing session on the Midwest that turned into a 15 min laugh about family meth labs :laff: I was CRYING

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks brehette. I’m 26 I honestly feel the same a decade ago. Just more confident, wiser and mature. When I’m not intoxicated nor having sex. Each day ends the same with the same feeling. Outside of excelling in a career. I literally don’t know what to do anymore with my life.

I thought the logical step was to find a girl that’s compatible with my personality and vision. I can’t find one.

Either they still thotting it up so eventually my turn with her runs out or when they do want to settle when they find themselves with a baby from their fukkery. God bless them kids but I can’t be a step dad.

I’m not saying I’m an angel or I’m looking for a nun. Brehettes, even the shy ones or/and career driven just as shameless, manipulative and scandalous as ratchets.

I’m really not interested in dating out.
I either feel empty/depressed or just unmotivated to do shyt.

I know everybody goes through it and shyt but damn I just feel so worthless and without a purpose. I don’t wish this on anybody. I’m about to buy some beer.
I can empathize with what you’re saying. I definitely don’t feel I have purpose but life is worth living now a days. 2 years ago I would pray not to wake up and cry when I actually did.

Unless you take yourself out, the only option is to live. How you live gonna be up to you. Living sad all the time is just hard.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Why she hurt me like this?! Its been 5 years, coli fam I need you :mjcry:

Diss me my coli enemies,it dont matter:mjcry:
Who I got to cut?
knife-trick-carve-spin.gif

Just give me the word