Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
I was high scrolling on IG and sent a funny post to my man and another nikka I curved years ago

I didn’t even realize it until hours later; the other guy messaged me laughing saying “was this meant for me?”

Luckily it didn’t put them in a group chat but omg my life flashed before my eyes when I realized what happened

:sadcam:
Real messy sis :lolbron:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Just got a call from the facility my mom's in. 2 of the staff tested positive for COVID. Mom's fine, she's fully vaccinated and got the booster a couple weeks ago.

This shyt is stupid.

:snoop:

Get vaccinated. It works.​

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
My neighbors truly adore me, they made me a wagyu burger after I let them have my unopened mayo (I hate it), what a treat it is so damn good

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
If you need paystubs hit me

it helped me get my crib in Atlanta a few years ago
don’t be a man of your word and then proceed to call @Another Man the weird one. I h8 all you old coli nikkas, not one of you is solid except for @The ADD and maybe @10bandz rest of y’all weak ass, no code having, bytches of men.
Fam you move like a weirdo. I don’t need that type of energy.

Good luck to you.
Yousa dumbass. I literally did exactly what you told me in above quote:ohhh::gucci::mjtf:. @CouldntBeMeTho it’s not roid rage:whoa:as you can see these nikkas is just spineless:dead:adding yet another nikka to the fraud dumpster. Them receipts were for all you nikkas that think I’m fishin this stuff out my ass, nikkas here is just characters and they damn sure ain’t tryna help another black man. Word to @Luken we make our own path:mjlit:

Last edited:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
More and more I feel empty/void. I can't tell if it's the new contaacts drying my eyes out/giving me a headache, lingering symptoms from whatever infection I had last month, or me just reaching apathy. There are large swaths of time (30 mins to an 2 hours) where I lack the motivation to do anything