Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weird and queer is the same thing so....

Such a shame what afropunk could have been though.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know which part of this song to sample too. shyt would sound dark as hell if you manipulate the pitch a bit.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Post up pictures on FB with you and your new Bae on vacation with a caption saying how she’s your world and changed your point of view and you’re ready to change her last name then slide in my DM’s AGAIN less than 30 minutes later, Brehs. :mjlol:

She looks happy AF. I really hope he gets his shyt together. :francis:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Im gonna have to buy a back brace soon...:patrice: its not necessarily my back itself it's the muscle above my hip its an old injury back sprain that happens once in a while it takes time to heal up tho...

spot-12-gluteus-maximus-referral-l.jpg

I used to get a similar pain often that I finally realized that was from me twisting when I lifted. Once I started pivot footing or approaching the proper side of the object ahead of time I stopped getting these sprains.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Post up pictures on FB with you and your new Bae on vacation with a caption saying how she’s your world and changed your point of view and you’re ready to change her last name then slide in my DM’s AGAIN less than 30 minutes later, Brehs. :mjlol:

She looks happy AF. I really hope he gets his shyt together. :francis:

I ALWAYS laugh at those type of posts on social media, especially when I KNOW FOR A FACT that one of the two is out here playing the field.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
my day today has been :mjcry:

my breaks went while i was driving (i knew i needed new breaks but been waiting for my
brother in law to do them)... well, today they went...

got my car driven back home
back my dad while my mom and i were going to
get the parts for my breaks, we got rear ended by someone with no license, registration or insurance

while we were waiting for cops to come, i called up my aunts husband to see if he could do my breaks for me, he could... not even a half hour later he calls
me and tells me he got rear ended too :mjlol::francis: