Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta keep it 100 for a minute

A lot of these people are showing their intelligence right now. We are STILL in the midst of a global pandemic. Why are these folks acting like it ended because places started reopening? Dumb motherfukkers. Fools all moving around, going into hot spots and shyt. I guarantee you the NYC area, north Jersey, southeast Conn and etc is going to be shut down again by mid August because theres way too many people not giving a fukk right now. Same dumb ass people cant put two and two together.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:

Alex Jones is an agent. CIA agent masking himself as a conspiracy theorist. He looks like one. Quacks like one. How did he get his platform?

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
I gotta keep it 100 for a minute

A lot of these people are showing their intelligence right now. We are STILL in the midst of a global pandemic. Why are these folks acting like it ended because places started reopening? Dumb motherfukkers. Fools all moving around, going into hot spots and shyt. I guarantee you the NYC area, north Jersey, southeast Conn and etc is going to be shut down again by mid August because theres way too many people not giving a fukk right now. Same dumb ass people cant put two and two together.
its frustrating

my homegirl been super cautious about this the whole time...

now she tryna put together a birthday party for her 1 year old...meanwhile a story about 14 family members catching the virus from doing that dumb shyt just dropped today...and they're from our city:snoop:

gathering of 6....caught it, spread it to more members of the fam...now the father of the fam on a respirator, the mothers dead

lets get together for a bday of a person that cant fukkin talk, walk or remember shyt tho:gucci:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:shaq: she said it's impossible to spell amore/love without a ring...

She wants to make sure all the "juices" a locked in for her ....:noah:

Shazeer Fitzgerald

L O O K I N G and F I N D I N G
Daps
Reppin
The South.
Smh 2 people telling me to make a move before its to late.

Had one person tell me before hand to not hide feelings.

Theyre not seeing what im seeing tho.

Its different when its you on that island yall.

Honestly I thought I didnt know what I want but I do.

I want to have my cake and eat it too. And thats what it is

:shaq2::shaq2:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
The white man is the devil.
7gzMX6h.png