Daps
full

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Seems like every night i sleep less and less. Had to have had less than 4 hours of sleep total. Then again, I usually dont sleep much anyway.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's cool to get alerts of people mostly agreeing with you than arguing you down every sentence. :heh: You definitely understand the huge difference in perspective of men and women and I feel it's an ever growing gap. It's crazy, but again sometimes I need a refuge from the male thought process.

I completely agree. And sometimes I need a break from all of the shyt and don’t bother with either :skip:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need some sort of reminder system for posts I have to reply to later. I get pumped like “I’m gonna answer this when I get in front of the pc” and I never do. *sigh*

Lipstick Alley is a bizarre world on the opposite end of this one. Can’t lie it’s refreshing to see women be the majority.

Been thinking about going there. They have a LGBTQ forum, conspiracy forum and an anonymous forum (all three things this forum lacks).

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been thinking about going there. They have a LGBTQ forum, conspiracy forum and an anonymous forum. Maybe the women over there wont be as catty as elsewhere.

They definitely have more variety, but still similar to here, just a female slant.