Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need some sort of reminder system for posts I have to reply to later. I get pumped like “I’m gonna answer this when I get in front of the pc” and I never do. *sigh*

Lipstick Alley is a bizarre world on the opposite end of this one. Can’t lie it’s refreshing to see women be the majority.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I texted boss my boss and the lead today about my back killing me I need to take a sick day the more I work the worse it gets its fukking painful B...:mjcry: I wish I had some pain killers...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I texted boss my boss and the lead today about my back killing me I need to take a sick day the more I work the worse it gets its fukking painful B...:mjcry: I wish I had some pain killers...
Do you wear a back brace? You need to see a doctor, you gonna end up poppin pills next thing you know, you’re trying to find a vein to shoot in. I watch a lot of intervention.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Do you wear a back brace? You need to see a doctor, you gonna end up poppin pills next thing you know, you’re trying to find a vein to shoot in. I watch a lot of intervention.

Yeah Im gonna have to buy a back brace soon...:patrice: its not necessarily my back itself it's the muscle above my hip its an old injury back sprain that happens once in a while it takes time to heal up tho...

spot-12-gluteus-maximus-referral-l.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Im gonna have to buy a back brace soon...:patrice: its not necessarily my back itself it's the muscle above my hip its an old injury back sprain that happens once in a while it takes time to heal up tho...

spot-12-gluteus-maximus-referral-l.jpg

You know you’re getting old when injuries start flaring up.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I need some sort of reminder system for posts I have to reply to later. I get pumped like “I’m gonna answer this when I get in front of the pc” and I never do. *sigh*

Lipstick Alley is a bizarre world on the opposite end of this one. Can’t lie it’s refreshing to see women be the majority.

Im on both and they are one in the same. You are so right lol it is nice to have a space for women though.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
"Those bulletbags are making fun of Meg getting shot by Tory. We'll remember this the next time one of them become a hashtag. Sistas this why we must protect ourselves and Zaddy."
full

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im on both and they are one in the same. You are so right lol it is nice to have a space for women though.

It's cool to get alerts of people mostly agreeing with you than arguing you down every sentence. :heh: You definitely understand the huge difference in perspective of men and women and I feel it's an ever growing gap. It's crazy, but again sometimes I need a refuge from the male thought process.