Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Damn loser. Where is her boss?
I sent him a text asking to contact me at his earliest convenience...I needed him to hit me up before the 2 PM EST deadline because its the cutoff for BNY to process wire/check payments for the next business day. Now that its 1:42 and I haven't heard from him this payment won't be processed this week. Plus I have to leave early tomorrow for my follow up appointment with the doctor too smfh. Man I just wanna go eat something and lay down I don't have the patience for people right now.

Plus that nasty ass story @kevin wilkins killed my whole woosah moment...

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I sent him a text asking to contact me at his earliest convenience...I needed him to hit me up before the 2 PM EST deadline because its the cutoff for BNY to process wire/check payments for the next business day. Now that its 1:42 and I haven't heard from him this payment won't be processed this week. Plus I have to leave early tomorrow for my follow up appointment with the doctor too smfh. Man I just wanna go eat something and lay down I don't have the patience for people right now.

Plus that nasty ass story @kevin wilkins killed my whole woosah moment...
It just feels good not to be the only one knowing this disgusting story:francis:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm off work tomorrow and next week and I haven't done a cot damn thing today...or yesterday...or the day before. I actually only took off until next Thursday but I think I'm gonna go ahead and just take Friday too.
For real...we could get sick and have to leave [knock on wood] and nikkas will quickly replace you...enjoy that shyt.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get mine fitted since supposedly it looks much better. If not for that I'd get them a little more loose.

Yea i tried on this suite for the first time in like 3 yrs for this funeral i got. The jacket is fine the pants are a little baggier than i would like but im rolling with it

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nice lunch with a young lady I met at an art gallery opening last Friday.
The first time in a long time I actually enjoyed a conversation with a woman outside my sis, mom and nieces..
Please Lord let us be great..
Just trying to have a companion for once since my ex..

I hear that, its a surreal feeling. I legit only enjoy talking to two women outside my sisters. One I'd probably wife easy if things go that way.

Sadly neither of them live close :mjcry: