Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When it comes to these Internet forums, I love thinking for myself and being alone. I don’t need to clique with others to feel self worth or to be seen/heard. I look out for me.

You might skip over it once you see the notification but I want to apologize for being a dikkhead.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
You know your day is shyt when your clients are throwing bytches and mothafukkas at each other acting like they about to fight

:lebrondamson:

No I'm not getting in between this shyt, if they box, they box

:duncanwhoanow:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i’m just so happy lately and on a wonderful journey to righteousness

i completely cut out caffeine from my diet. i went from drinking two iced coffees a day to zero. quit smoking. got a gym membership last friday. my goal was to start off slow and go 3-4 times a week. i went 6 times from friday-friday. i’m eating more and healthier and just taking better care of my better and spirit

god is great and i’m so blessed to be given a man of god, who isn’t down with bullshyt, i submit to and learn under and best of all.. isn’t an emasculated weak bytch :wow:. supports me, uplifts me, motivates me and believes in me. :blessed::whoo::whew::ohlawd::myman::lawd:
Did you gain weight

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@hustlemania

Remember all that nonsense u said about me not pulling up on a poster for disrespecting my family, even tho I tried my best to do so?

Well...Karma is a bytch aint it? :mjgrin:

So now the tables have turned. Ol boy disrespected your mom and told u to pull up...gave u the address, date and time. Lets see if u can keep that same energy. He's in your town...Disrespecting your moms, Dm'ing her for sex. You better pull up and handle that. O yeah....I got ol boys contact info so I'm gonna keep tabs to see if u actually show up or not. If u dont. I'll let it be known u pussied out.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
My Dominican shop closed.:mjcry:Went to another stylist...and they chopped off four inches of my back length hair.

Stylists don't realize that the ends of kinky hair isn't damaged simply b/c it's not perfectly smooth. So they keep cutting and cutting and my ass was watching Netflix and didn't even think to tell her to "dust" not "trim".

I know it will grow back b/c my hair grows quick but still.:wow:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
@hustlemania

Remember all that nonsense u said about me not pulling up on a poster for disrespecting my family, even tho I tried my best to do so?

Well...Karma is a bytch aint it? :mjgrin:

So now the tables have turned. Ol boy disrespected your mom and told u to pull up...gave u the address, date and time. Lets see if u can keep that same energy. He's in your town...Disrespecting your moms, Dm'ing her for sex. You better pull up and handle that. O yeah....I got ol boys contact info so I'm gonna keep tabs to see if u actually show up or not. If u dont. I'll let it be known u pussied out.
:dead:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Not gonna get this customer service when they finally come to Toronto. :francis:

Deadass a few weeks back, I went to the grocery store and across from it is a Best Buy. They were doing what looked like recruitment or w/e for new hires. When I tell you it looked like a village from India with one maybe two Asian or White people in the crowd. :gucci:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
mighty-morphin-power-rangers.jpg

My dikk leans left so when I decide to take a piss with no hands I hit the Black Power Ranger stance.

Just thought Y'all should know.