Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Healthy beard, the curly top smelled like Cantu lotion and got a slight bmore accent when he talk :noah:

Might take the #1 spot if he not careful

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
Most people's relationship problems are self-inflicted. :mjlol:

On another note, women's words rarely match their actions and yet they expect that from men.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:smugfavre:*Wakes up to 10+alerts*

:dwillhuh:*Your bookmarks from the following threads been deleted*

:whoo:*Does a search*

:ooh:*This user has been banned*

:mjlol: I know that cat someplace getting noise complaints from his neighbours from all that screaming/third person talking he doing right now.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you don’t get a retwist on those mf’n whole front of your head is matted, looks like a regular if you didn’t know any better.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
When it comes to these Internet forums, I love thinking for myself and being alone. I don’t need to clique with others to feel self worth or to be seen/heard. I look out for me.
How do you roll in real life?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The more I see relationships at work, the less I want to be in one. Even the good ones seem like a bunch of work and responsibility.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
i’m just so happy lately and on a wonderful journey to righteousness

i completely cut out caffeine from my diet. i went from drinking two iced coffees a day to zero. quit smoking. got a gym membership last friday. my goal was to start off slow and go 3-4 times a week. i went 6 times from friday-friday. i’m eating more and healthier and just taking better care of my better and spirit

god is great and i’m so blessed to be given a man of god, who isn’t down with bullshyt, i submit to and learn under and best of all.. isn’t an emasculated weak bytch :wow:. supports me, uplifts me, motivates me and believes in me. :blessed::whoo::whew::ohlawd::myman::lawd: