Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh I've been quite?...:mjlol:....I see you have more wolf tickets to sell...next year it will be "I'm in Portland what address in Seattle you want to meet at?"....weirdo ass wannabe cac...no one on this site stays in their feelings more than you do....untuck your tampon you old fat bitter ass bytch....:umad:....

You always fall for the bait and switch like a dumbass.

I didnt really alert u in here to talk about that. I wanted to tell u something. :sas1:

Remember a while back when it was discovered that it was you all along who made that blog with my son? At first I was wondering why u kept trying to prmote that blog so hard. U were the only person on the planet who cared about it. I didnt give a fukk , No one gave a fukk....yet for some weird reason u kept trying to use it as some sort of weapon. So when it was discovered it was you all along who made the blog. I had it removed. :mjgrin:

I coulda had that blog removed along time ago but I never gave a fukk about it like you did. But here's the funny part. I had it removed right before I made that thread with your exposal. I knew u would try to use it yet again and your dumbass did exactly what I expected and went in that exposal thread and and tried to promote it yet again...But it was gone. :mjlol:

I couldnt stop laughing when u posted that shyt. I was like "Oh he dont know yet" :lolbron:

Thats what I really alerted u in here for...To tell u I took your blog down. Had you not given it so much attention it would still be up. And guess what else?

Guess what now pops up when type my username?:russ:

Check and mate. :sas2:

"No matter how hard you try to be...Here's what they think about you" - Dr Dre

2j2yfee.jpg

*hold up...Let me put you on ignore permantly so I wont see your response or any other responses from you because I dont care to read the words of a p*ssy .......OK done*

You can have the last word. I'm done. :ehh:

tater

Superstar
Daps
Iunno what that is but @K.Dot had some indian food and I want some of that

Even tho its gonna burn my bootyhole later

Indian food is GOAT.

This is pho

bony-pho-bep-ga.w600.h315.2x.jpg

Vietnamese beef noodle soup. It’s so good :whew:. Not as good as ramen, but it’s less heavy as well. All the good places are up north off of argyle. I think I’m about to :smoker: and go take a ride up there, it’s getting chilly out too :blessed:.

I’m excited.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Indian food is GOAT.

This is pho

bony-pho-bep-ga.w600.h315.2x.jpg

Vietnamese beef noodle soup. It’s so good :whew:. Not as good as ramen, but it’s less heavy as well. All the good places are up north off of argyle. I think I’m about to :smoker: and go take a ride up there, it’s getting chilly out too :blessed:.

I’m excited.
Oh looks like some of the stuff the youtuber Quang likes to make

....yea just searched and he has made it before

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
You always fall for the bait and switch like a dumbass.

I didnt really alert u in here to talk about that. I wanted to tell u something. :sas1:

Remember a while back when it was discovered that it was you all along who made that blog with my son? At first I was wondering why u kept trying to prmote that blog so hard. U were the only person on the planet who cared about it. I didnt give a fukk , No one gave a fukk....yet for some weird reason u kept trying to use it as some sort of weapon. So when it was discovered it was you all along who made the blog. I had it removed. :mjgrin:

I coulda had that blog removed along time ago but I never gave a fukk about it like you did. But here's the funny part. I had it removed right before I made that thread with your exposal. I knew u would try to use it yet again and your dumbass did exactly what I expected and went in that exposal thread and and tried to promote it yet again...But it was gone. :mjlol:

I couldnt stop laughing when u posted that shyt. I was like "Oh he dont know yet" :lolbron:

Thats what I really alerted u in here for...To tell u I took your blog down. Had you not given it so much attention it would still be up. And guess what else?

Guess what now pops up when type my username?:russ:

Check and mate. :sas2:

"No matter how hard you try to be...Here's what they think about you" - Dr Dre

2j2yfee.jpg

*hold up...Let me put you on ignore permantly so I wont see your response or any other responses from you because u .......OK done*

You can have the last word. I'm done. :ehh:
:dead:...oh no a coli pole in your favor what am I gonna do???....:russ:....sad as fukk you take all of this seriously that's why you will always be viewed as some emotional weirdo ass nikka who's own reality is shyt and lives through a facade alias online....if any of what you posted above made you think your life is better than mine or gave you the gratification you needed great but you and I know what the deal is loser...keep that tough talk up as always fat ass....