Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
mighty-morphin-power-rangers.jpg

My dikk leans left so when I decide to take a piss with no hands I hit the Black Power Ranger stance.

Just thought Y'all should know.
First of all this is gay as hell

Second of all, my dikk straight as an arrow so I hit the Green Ranger pose with ease

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
First of all this is gay as hell

Second of all, my dikk straight as an arrow so I hit the Green Ranger pose with ease

I assumed everyone would know that post was for the Pink and Yellow Rangers so your post is gay as hell.

Also, the Green Ranger stance is trash. These chicks are hooked on the lean like they're from Houston. You losing fam.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saw a dude making his dog carry his plastic bag. Also today was my first time seeing Japanese construction workers.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Also, the Green Ranger stance is trash. These chicks are hooked on the lean like they're from Houston. You losing fam.

Naw fammo, they gon get the nut but you gonna be that crooked dikk nikka when they gossiping to they nosy ass girlfriends...

And that's the first insult when yall start fighting...

You ______ dikk mothafukka

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@West Coast Avenger Bring your border hoping Mexican jumping bean bytchass in here for a second, I have a question.

You been quite every since u were exposed for being p*ssy in real life in this thread.

Smokeurobinson got @West Coast Avenger shook & hiding for over 3 weeks after doin all that E thuggin

But let me ask u this. The other day u came out of hiding months later and u made a comment that I was going hard in that thread because that ass powdering c00n friend of yours hurt my feelings.

But there was 4 other posters going extra as well. Yet every post you made was just focused on me and u ignored the other 4. Explain why u were just focused on me and not the other 4....Explain how you are the only poster who came in that thread and ignored your friends c00ning to focus primarily on me?

Wait....U dont have to answer. I already know the answer. You're still butthurt from being exposed as a p*ssy in real life.

:ehh: :umad:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
@West Coast Avenger Bring your border hoping Mexican jumping bean bytchass in here for a second, I have a question.

You been quite every since u were exposed for being p*ssy in real life in this thread.

Smokeurobinson got @West Coast Avenger shook & hiding for over 3 weeks after doin all that E thuggin

But let me ask u this. The other day u came out of hiding months later and u made a comment that I was going hard in that thread because that ass powdering c00n friend of yours hurt my feelings.

But there was 4 other posters going extra as well. Yet every post you made was just focused on me and u ignored the other 4. Explain why u were just focused on me and not the other 4....Explain how you are the only poster who came in that thread and ignored your friends c00ning to focus primarily on me?

Wait....U dont have to answer. I already know the answer. You're still butthurt from being exposed as a p*ssy in real life.

:ehh: :umad:
Oh I've been quite?...:mjlol:....I see you have more wolf tickets to sell...next year it will be "I'm in Portland what address in Seattle you want to meet at?"....weirdo ass wannabe cac...no one on this site stays in their feelings more than you do....untuck your tampon you old fat bitter ass bytch....:umad:....