Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Up early about to head to the barbershop. Hoping im the first in the chair so i can come back home an get some sleep before work

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U taking control of the present

I don't really think about the present to be honest. I mean I have daily responsibilities being a parent, but most of my planning or intense thinking revolves around tomorrow or several days/years in the future. It really depends on what I have going on.Like for instance I'm trying to purchase a house and I've already mapped out how I'm going to pay it off within 7 years. I made a budget and everything :lupe:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:you planning ahead. Atleast your prepared
I don't really think about the present to be honest. I mean I have daily responsibilities being a parent, but most of my planning or intense thinking revolves around tomorrow or several days/years in the future. It really depends on what I have going on.Like for instance I'm trying to purchase a house and I've already mapped out how I'm going to pay it off within 7 years. I made a budget and everything :lupe:

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
I feel like I shut off everyone who cares about me. my girl really loves me yet I don't text nor call her, yesterday she called complaining on why I barely talk to her I could feel the pain in her voice :mjcry: fukk depression brehs :mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like I shut off everyone who cares about me. my girl really loves me yet I don't text nor call her, yesterday she called complaining on why I barely talk to her I could feel the pain in her voice :mjcry: fukk depression brehs :mjcry:

You don't feel comfortable confiding in her about your feelings?

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
You don't feel comfortable confiding in her about your feelings?
I just suck at talking about feelings and all that other weird stuff I'm used to handling shyt on my own but I just cant anymore. ima just have to text her today and apologize for being an a$$hole and hopefully try to be more open with her. She's probably thinking I don't want her anymore :mjcry: and the thought of that breaks my heart

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just suck at talking about feelings and all that other weird stuff I'm used to handling shyt on my own but I just cant anymore. ima just have to text her today and apologize for being an a$$hole and hopefully try to be more open with her. She's probably thinking I don't want her anymore :mjcry: and the thought of that breaks my heart
Yeah breh you're going to have to be honest. I know it's tough and you'll feel vulnerable but it will be worth it and not just for repairing your relationship with her, but with friends, family and whomever else. I know it's tough but you can do it.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Floyd Mayweather rumors. USA men's national team rant. Ronda Rousey is dating who? Tom Brady vs Greg Hardy and a lot more check it out brehs!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So during abdominal sonogram the tech tells me how my moderately low platelet count (and hemoglobin) could be a precursor to lupus :what:

It ain't even that serious...I hope.

@Elle Driver please take the hex off now I'm sorry.

@Raedawn07 the invitation's still on the table.
Get a second opinion, but I grabbed this from healthyblackmen.org.

Lupus is treatable but you have to do your part and take steps to care for your body. For example try to:

• Get enough rest relaxation. People with lupus often experience persistent fatigue that’s different from normal tiredness and that isn’t necessarily relieved by rest. For that reason, it can be hard to judge when you need to slow down. Get plenty of sleep a night and naps or breaks during the day as needed. Friends and family members need to understand and respect your need for rest.
  • Be smart about the sun—regardless of race. Ultraviolet light can trigger a flare-up, wear protective clothing, such as a hat, long-sleeved shirt and long pants, and use sunscreens with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 15 every time you go outside.
  • Get regular exercise. Exercise can help you recover from a flare-up, reduce your risk of heart attack, help fight depression and promote general well-being. Exercise as much as your body allows — aim for 30 total minutes of activity most days of the week, which can be divided up throughout the day.
  • Stop smoking now. Smoking increases your risk of cardiovascular disease and can worsen the effects of lupus on your heart and blood vessels.
  • Eat healthy –like you mean it. A healthy diet centered on fruits, vegetables and whole grains.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Get a second opinion, but I grabbed this from healthyblackmen.org.

Lupus is treatable but you have to do your part and take steps to care for your body. For example try to:

• Get enough rest relaxation. People with lupus often experience persistent fatigue that’s different from normal tiredness and that isn’t necessarily relieved by rest. For that reason, it can be hard to judge when you need to slow down. Get plenty of sleep a night and naps or breaks during the day as needed. Friends and family members need to understand and respect your need for rest.
  • Be smart about the sun—regardless of race. Ultraviolet light can trigger a flare-up, wear protective clothing, such as a hat, long-sleeved shirt and long pants, and use sunscreens with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 15 every time you go outside.
  • Get regular exercise. Exercise can help you recover from a flare-up, reduce your risk of heart attack, help fight depression and promote general well-being. Exercise as much as your body allows — aim for 30 total minutes of activity most days of the week, which can be divided up throughout the day.
  • Stop smoking now. Smoking increases your risk of cardiovascular disease and can worsen the effects of lupus on your heart and blood vessels.
  • Eat healthy –like you mean it. A healthy diet centered on fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
I know, the doctor and I and my doctor uncle highly doubt its serious...I'm really just getting tight at the fact that a damn technician tried to diagnose a nikka off of reading that my platelet count is low...that's all the note said..."low platelet count" and again its not extremely low...just moderately enough to try to see what's happening.

Thanks though :smile: