Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
It's hard being a rock to people. When shyts going bad, I'm the one who gets the call, whether emotional or financial support is needed. Dont get me wrong, I love helping people I love, but I'll be damned if this shyt isn't skressful.:snoop:

I think what blows me the most is how everyone just assumes I'm doing great and gets right to unloading their problems on me.

"I'm just as unstable as y'all motherfukkers mayne.:what:" - Words I always think but will never speak

:to:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real talk if this house falls through, I'm going to chill for a bit. Getting a mold inspection today and the HVAC is 24 years, which is beyond the life expectancy so I asked them to replace it. If they don't, fukk them and that house. I'm not going to buy a new crib and have to replace the furnace and AC shortly after.

I used one of those online calculators and amortized my loan over 7 years and I could definitely afford to pay that so I'm thinking I may dump that same amount of money every month into a mutual fund and then buy a house in cash in 7 years. I really didn't want to wait but I can't deal with the mortgage loan process. I have a friend that's trying to rent her house so I hit her up to see how much she's charging for rent and hopefully I can line that up. Just creating options.

I have a very important lunch meeting today, wish a nicca luck brehs and brehettes :salute:

Good luck!!

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do I want to go out with her and crash at her spot manana?

:ld:
:yeshrug:
sM5umuJ.gif

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did she have complications during pregnancy?

If she's not fukking you now, you probably can forget about getting ass in the near future. Pregnant women are horniest.
No she didn't have complications. She's healing right now the usual six weeks, and trust me my wife have zero problem giving up the ass

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This abstinence/no sex/no play life is for the birds.

I literally felt like 3 years of no sex/no women has really been draining on me mentally and physically. In ways that has been nightmarish.

To my accord i never approach women. Rarely...if ever. When i think abou trying to do it...i just don't. It has literally taken every fiber of my being to not go insane. There have been moments during that time where i feel my mental and physical health slowly but surely deteriorating. There have been times I've honestly felt like killing myself but p*ssy is nothing to kill myself over. And i refuse to pay for sex or buy hookers and degrade myself.

How did it get this way?

Try being me. A first generation Nigerian/West Indian man in america. I honestly feel my ethnicity moreso has been the most major hinderance towards meeting women than anything.

It's got to the point I honestly don't even know how to talk to women anymore. It feels like i can't. I feel almost damn near inferior and a failure as a man.

If it's not my race...it's my ethnicity. If it's not that it's that i'm not making enough money or don't have a job that's acceptable in women's eyes. I think about all of this and it makes me not want to talk to women and it's dehabilating and has festered into very unhealthy drug binges and habits that come from feeling sexually frustrated/repressed. I wish i could just not overthink about any of this shyt...it's killing. I guess it comes from reading this board too much and internalizing all of this negative shyt and reading all of this shyt that makes meeting women for me as a black man seem almost impossible. It makes me want to cry inside...just desperate for some action.

I know it's just as easy as talking to women and seeing where it goes from there but i honestly don't even know where to begin.

Abstinence is you choosing not to have sex and a dry spell/no sex is women choosing not to have sex with you. Which scenario are you facing?