Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I put my sandwiches in the toaster oven this morning, I turned around and the oven was smoking. The sandwich wasn't burning, but it must have been something that fell onto one of the heating filaments. So I grab my sandwiches and throw them in the zip lock and into my lunchbox.
I finally got a chance to eat them a little while ago and they had this rich smokey flavor like my turkey was on the grill :ahh:
Might have to try to recreate that :patrice:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
for something that isn't a real song, i stay having "when the funk hits he fan" pop into my head :laugh:...and it usually leads to me singing "it's my love going bang bang bang"

Those were two of the most underrated rnb songs of the 90s :ld:
When my love goes bang bang bang you better run you sweeeeeet little thing when my love goes bang bang bang it'll be you and me again :ohlawd: :lawd:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:yes: lunch meeting with the SVP of a competing bank went well. She basically offered me the position, and I'm going to take it, Black Excellence continues :blessed:

Normally I'd congratulate you but it's Falcons hate week so I hope you show up on the 1st day, go to sit in your shiney new office chair, and you turn on your computer and a big:duck: pops on the screen then the rest of the office hops out and starts singing "you thought you got the new job but that's ducktales woohoo" and you run out the office crying into your red and black hankie while everybody lines up and hits you with the :umad:

I'm just fukking with you dog. Congrats on the new gig.
You gonna pre approve me for that home loan right? :usure:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Normally I'd congratulate you but it's Falcons hate week so I hope you show up on the 1st day, go to sit in your shiney new office chair, and you turn on your computer and a big:duck: pops on the screen then the rest of the office hops out and starts singing "you thought you got the new job but that's ducktales woohoo" and you run out the office crying into your red and black hankie while everybody lines up and hits you with the :umad:

I'm just fukking with you dog. Congrats on the new gig.
You gonna pre approve me for that home loan right? :usure:
Since we gonna trash you niccas tomorrow, I'll have mercy and make some calls for that home loan for you breh :win: :salute:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The new heat. Had to pay tribute to the OGs.
CRTcUQyWcAEbvgW.jpg
:dwillhuh: How much something like that run you

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so i was going through old photos in the garage, and came across a cousin that looked familiar. so i turn the photo around and it says "Jason age 12, 1990"

i'm thinking, "man, this dude looks like that black kid in american history X." so i decide to imdb the movie and sure enough, his name is Jason Bose Smith. what y'all think, is this the same person:

fhd998AHX_Jason_Bose_Smith_001.jpg

MVA59247_grande.jpeg

wiwx3p.jpg

Last edited: