Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Just got word of another divorce.

Sadly its the males fault again, they both looked so happy together too.

They are both over 45 and the nikka still cheating. :smh:

Its not like it was a bad relationship dude just couldn't be faithful.:facepalm:

nikkas need variety:ehh:

Men are not programmed to hit 1 p*ssy and not hunt for more..The ones who can control themselves:salute:...

I already know not to get married because im setting myself up for failure:francis:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I thinking more of playing the market, but I'd like some longer term slow burn investing options too. I'm been reading through investopedia a bit trying to get my knowledge up.
If you're looking to do your own investing, the best Thing I can say is to take some courses on investments and read up on books.

If you're looking to get a career in investment banking and make bank, It's best to have a business/finance degree, get a financial analyst position with a bank or financial firm, than eventually move into investment banking.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sometimes it upsets me how simple I am. If a woman keeps my belly full and my nuts empty, shes won 80% of the battle.

Once this chick held me hostage at her crib for 2 days with good food and wet orifices. I was trying to leave after the first couple of hours.:damn:

Instead I just sat there sluggish af with the :dwillhuh: face as she continuously fed and fukked me.
I feel like most men are. We don't have a mile long list of requirements. I remember bill burr had a but on that. He talked about how His girl made him a sandwich years ago out of the blue and he remembered that shyt for years.

Last edited:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Got fired on new years eve... Decided to take some time
Offf.

Then momma grows ill. I become a care taker from april til her death on Sept 23 (the day after my sisters bday)

Checking eventually depletes and remaining balance on savings on famish mode. Been living off credit since feb.

Little cousin got full scholarship to UDub but offs himself in late april (a week before my 33rd bday) becuz of a chick. His mom walked into the garage one morning and found him hanging by a rope.

Tired of people asking me how im doing. Like i have a choice. Most people i know never lost their momma. Just leave me alone.

Hard to think about work when grieving. Momma didnt trust her baby enuff for me to be her trust fund baby. Is what it is.

Now reality sets in and everybody is counting on u to be successful and take care of the family.

This is my time it seems.