Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Sometimes it upsets me how simple I am. If a woman keeps my belly full and my nuts empty, shes won 80% of the battle.

Once this chick held me hostage at her crib for 2 days with good food and wet orifices. I was trying to leave after the first couple of hours.:damn:

Instead I just sat there sluggish af with the :dwillhuh: face as she continuously fed and fukked me.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Spent all this time trying not to date, and now I might have a date :wow:

If you don't make life happen, it just happens to you whether you like it or not :russ:

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Been sick for the last couple of weeks. First A spider bite and then I caught A cold from some pos at work. I'm ready to be over all of this crap.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank god got 3 out 4 on the maths test more like a quiz but it was still worth 0.4% of our grade. Many people got 1 or 0 the math we are studying is no joke and the speed my face is Staying in my book this year

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
day off today..fukk columbus day :birdman:..its patscorpio day :blessed:...not a day from the gym though...did these morning calisthenics..now about to go the gym and do one of the fasted workouts..then back home to break said fast with some pancakes, eggs, and turkey bacon :ohlawd:

may go see "The Martian" this afternoon for a matinee..get me some popcorn and a reclining ass seat and be good

random...this past saturday me and my gf passed the afternoon at this joint shooting pool after i took her shopping...now im a competitive person by heart...it makes me a better man and more importantly a very accomplished man...shooting pool is no different..i still need to win at things i do...my gf is not built the same way and gets rather annoyed when i start getting too competitive in things of that nature we do together..so i had to dumb down my skill...basically i had to pull a controlled hustle on the table..missing shots i usually make so she doesn't feel that im trying to beat her or gets enough of her balls in before i made a "comeback" :youngsabo:....we played 2 long ass games that way..i won the first one..the second i let her win...it was painful doing that knowing i can finish a game rather easily and quickly in my favor :sadcam: but she said she had fun..so what can i do:manny:...you just never know the things you have compromise on in a relationship lol

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A man can save so much more money when single...i may stay single for a couple more years

This is where I'm at now. Unless a Halle/Salma/Emily Ratajkowski/Mother Teresa mix shows up in my life...

Saving money. Saving, saving, saving, saving.

I'll still go out here and there though. Just to stay social and keep my sanity.

:yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got word of another divorce.

Sadly its the males fault again, they both looked so happy together too.

They are both over 45 and the nikka still cheating. :smh:

Its not like it was a bad relationship dude just couldn't be faithful.:facepalm:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is where I'm at now. Unless a Halle/Salma/Emily Ratajkowski/Mother Teresa mix shows up in my life...

Saving money. Saving, saving, saving, saving.

I'll still go out here and there though. Just to stay social and keep my sanity.

:yeshrug:

Cosign