Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Using up more sick leave before I announce that I'm going to this new job. Plus I really am still recovering anyways.

Tax returns came today and in the line to cash this woo woo @Elle Driver :mjpls:

Gonna get a full servicing on this car; take a lil off the top for myself; give my mom the rest :francis: and then take her to see Sicario later.

Work tomorrow though :manny:
How you get your tax returns already?

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
1. My homie backed out of travel plans..as usual :stopitslime:

2. Had to curve a chick I was dealing with all summer. Shorty is booksmart and has a good career. Generally a nice person. On the flip she's wild racist, narrow-minded, and insecure. I dodged that bullet :whew:

3. Saw a dope chick while taking a walk on my lunch break :shaq: She looked kinda like a low budget M.I.A. We were both standing on the corner waiting for the light to change. By the time I thought to say something to her, some old head scared her off talking to her about some "that's a beautiful jacket. What is that, velvet?" :mjlol::snoop:

4. Do artistic/creative women with decent paying/steady jobs exist? :ohhh:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
this is the first time we've interacted since you came back after swearing you were done for the 3rd or 4th time. you should seek help, you need it.
fukk off and leave me alone you cracker fakkit. You dont know me you fukking a$$hole! You white! You dont know a goddamn fukking thing about being black other than what you hear on the rap albums you buy. I atleast came here cause i could talk to other black people about my experiences cause they understnd cause they go through it? What the fukk do you know? Any goddamn black person that isnt some carbon copy nba playing thug that speaks in ebonics probably needs help to you. fukk off cracker.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@ocmfII thats the problem with people like you. You talk to me in a belittling tone and not with any semblance of respect. You white people are all the goddamn same. I'm 31 I'm not some fukking child you can talk down on you fukking disrespectful cracker.

I just made this account cause i wanted to tell people about my pop up shop cause i wanted to tell my coli brehs i finally started my own business...now that's ran it's course my time here is done...it all boils down to the same thing. I cant relate to anyone here...people refuse to treat me as an equal or even with the same amount of respect they treat their peeers when i have probably been through more and know more than them.

This is just a waste of my time. Good night.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
fukk off and leave me alone you cracker fakkit. You dont know me you fukking a$$hole! You white! You dont know a goddamn fukking thing about being black other than what you hear on the rap albums you buy. I atleast came here cause i could talk to other black people about my experiences cause they understnd cause they go through it? What the fukk do you know? Any goddamn black person that isnt some carbon copy nba playing thug that speaks in ebonics probably needs help to you. fukk off cracker.

@ocmfII thats the problem with people like you. You talk to me in a belittling tone and not with any semblance of respect. You white people are all the goddamn same. I'm 31 I'm not some fukking child you can talk down on you fukking disrespectful cracker.

I just made this account cause i wanted to tell people about my pop up shop cause i wanted to tell my coli brehs i finally started my own business...now that's ran it's course my time here is done...it all boils down to the same thing. I cant relate to anyone here...people refuse to treat me as an equal or even with the same amount of respect they treat their peeers when i have probably been through more and know more than them.

This is just a waste of my time. Good night.
:heh: