Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So after almost 8 yrs I think I have to rip my laptop...when I turn it on all I get is a black screen...its been this way since earlier this week. I have a lot of pics on there that I did not backup that I have lost. Nothing else important because all I do is browse the internet. All my taxes I can pull from hr block

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So my last car paymant was withdrawn this weekend...my car is now paid off...do I need to contact the credit union to get the title and to make sure no more payments are withdrawn

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
This dude Luni Coleone really out here throwing salt of some brehs i know name. AFTER they choose to help him out and put his sorry ass on a compilation album FROM his own hood. :smh: Dude been irrelevant as it pertains to the Sacramento Rap scene for about a decade and when he do spit it always some recycle ass verse. Folks choose to pay homage and look out for this dude cause he obviously not doing show out West & needs the loot and he turns around and conduct an interview w/ DJ Whitey Bulgar shytting on one of the brehs. Just :wow: :mindblown:

Last edited:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I have close to 16k in student loans and my parents act like this is the end of the world. Dawg I'm only 21....I can easily pay this off :mjlol:

Which reminds me why I hate living here...I need to stack and move the fukk out

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So my last car paymant was withdrawn this weekend...my car is now paid off...do I need to contact the credit union to get the title and to make sure no more payments are withdrawn
The payments should stop automatically if the loan balance shows zero. Call your insurance company to let them know you've paid off your car and the credit union should send you a revised title but you can call them just to make sure.

Congrats!!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have close to 16k in student loans and my parents act like this is the end of the world. Dawg I'm only 21....I can easily pay this off :mjlol:

How much money do you make per year now? $16k is a lot. Especially if you only make $25k. If you believe you'll get a job that will pay decently enough, then I feel you but they have every right to be concerned.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
How much money do you make per year now? $16k is a lot. Especially if you only make $25k. If you believe you'll get a job that will pay decently enough, then I feel you but they have every right to be concerned.

I do. I already have 6K saved up and my monthly payments are are like $150 and I'm going back to school to hop on this certs train. I'm not tripping.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do. I already have 6K saved up and my monthly payments are are like $150...I'm not tripping.
Yeah but $150 for 10 years is a long ass time lol as long as you have a plan though. Just try to see it from their perspective. They are good parents to be concerned. There is a parent right now cosigning a loan for a degree in earth management.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The payments should stop automatically if the loan balance shows zero. Call your insurance company to let them know you've paid off your car and the credit union should send you a revised title but you can call them just to make sure.

Congrats!!

Thanks man....what's the reason for letting my insurance know? Does paying off my car reduce my insurance

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks man....what's the reason for letting my insurance know? Does paying off my car reduce my insurance
When I signed up for my insurance they asked if I owned, leased or financed the car. That stood out to me for whatever reason so I made sure to let them know I was now the owner of the car. In fact, they were the first people I called. Fast Forward to a few months back and I put in a claim for hail damage to my car. The adjuster wrote the check directly in my name, because I was now the owner of my car. Before, It would be in my and the bank's name.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

you still living with your parents and you actually posting this:wow:

you a real loser fukk nikka type:wow:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
you still living with your parents and you actually posting this:wow:

you a real loser fukk nikka type:wow:

You're right...I am a loser. I have no problem admitting that.

I went through a real tumultuous period last year and pretty much fukked up my life. I'm tryna get my shyt together now. If i would gone through with what I intended to do....I wouldn't even be here now though :yeshrug: