Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The logic in upgrade order in Castlevania - Circle of The Moon is lowkey pissing me off

So I can tackle through solid rock but these wooden boxes are currently impenetrable? :martin:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tonight ended up being a bust, but its all good. I think I might wake up early and hit the gym then lounge and play dota 2 an metal gear 5:smugbiden:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. my father just passed away. Hurt and Sad. But partly relived that he doesn't have to deal with the cancer anymore. He was in alot of pain especially at the end and had to deal with it for 3 years.

:(

Sorry to hear my aunt is going through it right now

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Sorry to hear my aunt is going through it right now

Thanks breh. It's tough, but I know he's not in pain anymore. No more having to vomit or feel so weak he couldn't walk no more. The hardest was breaking it to my son. My father put my son over everything in this world. Even had a college fund set up for him( even when i told him he didn't have too. Lol )

My father is the sole reason for my career success and told me several times how proud of me he was. With that said I think this is my calling card to take my programming skills and go into the medical/research field for cancer. Help however I can.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn. my father just passed away. Hurt and Sad. But partly relived that he doesn't have to deal with the cancer anymore. He was in alot of pain especially at the end and had to deal with it for 3 years.

Sorry to hear that man, my condolences. Keep your head up.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess I'll hit the gym, I actually have a day with absolutely no commitments and I have to no clue what to do.:hmm:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Do women not understand how crazy it makes them when they leave a zillion voice messages on your voicemail.....:jbhmm:

Stretch marks on a woman ass, or hips or breast is a turn off man. Yeah I'll git, but that's it. I ain't trying to be serious with a chick who got stretch marks, but she got no kids, and she skinny as hell
:comeon:

Or, running and telling y'all business behind your back to another nikka or chick :jbhmm:

:what: and no, I don't need a screen shot, I know exactly what I said

:what:I deleted her number, and blacklisted/spam folder but how is she still contacting me......:beli: I really don't wanna change my number brehs......:jbhmm:

:gladbron: see one old friend, she surprised my mom by coming by and dropping off gifts. Much hasn't changed, still the same ol chick I used to run with back in the techwood days. She went on with her life, kids, career. I went on with mine.

:gladbron: another old friend, right. This time she remembers me teaching her how to do a 3 point star(broken u turn) :wow: time flies.

:upsetfavre: babysitting

:francis: working on Sundays

:ehh: but I will be attending the arts festival......so I guess its cool.

:sadcam: had to go to Union City, pick up someone from the slammer.

:win: Big homie ***** home. Gone take him to get some clothes, p*ssy, and some grub. So I'll be playing chauffeur this weekend.

@DadeCountyClassic this chick I met while working a few years back, nikka I go on.here book....:wtf:

She married and got beaucoup kids now christ.
:lawd: boy, lucky man. She was a freak lol.

Last edited:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

Lost my grandfather to it last year... Keep your head up breh