Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Waiting for my tickets to go see The Roots and a woman says, "Oh yeah, not a lot of people have heard of them...They're the Jimmy Fallon band!" :dame:

Damn, fam, not Hip Hop at all. I got my tickets though :yeshrug:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Waiting for my tickets to go see The Roots and a woman says, "Oh yeah, not a lot of people have heard of them...They're the Jimmy Fallon band!" :dame:

Damn, fam, not Hip Hop at all. I got my tickets though :yeshrug:
:laugh:
I guess the decade or so they've been making music before Jimmy Fallon doesn't count LMAO!

BrehMan

Old Avi from :hamster:
Daps
Reppin
See the Avi
I updated and posted my resume online last night; I posted my resume due to rumors of company downsizing starting at the beginning of the fiscal year (Oct 1st)

I've been contacted by email and phone a few times already. They thirsty for a breh.

I responded to all by saying to them: I'm not looking for work right now but will contact you if something changes. One Recruiter responded saying: "Well you shouldn't have posted your resume then."

:heh:

Last edited:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I updated and posted my resume online last night; I posted my resume due to rumors of company downsizing starting at the beginning of the fiscal year (Oct 1st)

I've been contacted by email and phone a few times already. They thirsty for a breh.

I responded to all by saying to them: I'm not looking for work right now but will contact you if something changes. One Recruiter responded saying: "Well you shouldn't have posted your resume then."

:heh:
Did you post it to monster? Those recruiters are rude as fukk lol.