Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
All of them. Maybe because im new and my post count is low? Maybe with higher posts my privileges change.
Well I noticed on my cell phone I dont see the right avi but on my laptop everything is normal so Im wondering why.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Hard to go back to USB 2.0 after messing with those 3.0 speeds :francis:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: aint no fun if the homies cant have none. Where i go, the rangers go. Best believe imma get on ebay and try to rebuy the originals so i can assemble the team:blessed:Gonna cost me a grip though:blacknerdlost:

Pink Ranger has Billy Blanks and Chris Jones as her personal trainers.
Serena and Drake's relationship in action figures.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yesterday was our last night in Philly and the VP took us out for drinks at a local pub.

After they left it was just us guys chillin. Later, two women that were getting off their shifts were having a drink at the bar. Two of us approached but they only let me sit down.

One girl caught a ride so it was just me and this pretty brown skin choppin it up. I told her how I thought Philly was boring so she offered to take me around the city.

She took me to this dope college bar and had a few drinks. One thing led to another and we ended up smashing in her car :manny:

At the airport now. Glad I was able to leave with a bang (no pun intended):jawalrus:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Yesterday was our last night in Philly and the VP took us out for drinks at a local pub.

After they left it was just us guys chillin. Later, two women that were getting off their shifts were having a drink at the bar. Two of us approached but they only let me sit down.

One girl caught a ride so it was just me and this pretty brown skin choppin it up. I told her how I thought Philly was boring so she offered to take me around the city.

She took me to this dope college bar and had a few drinks. One thing led to another and we ended up smashing in her car :manny:

At the airport now. Glad I was able to leave with a bang (no pun intended):jawalrus:
:dwillhuh: So they told the other guy to get lost?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm yearning to play some video games but all I got is a ps2...is it worth it to pick up a ps4...especially when I have a 8 yr old tv

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this male coworker from my old job just sent me a text asking if I want to go out to eat and see a movie on Saturday...:patrice:

How are ya'll reacting to this? :patrice: