Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
You didn't say anything? I sure would have. I would have to say she's fully unaware and it sucks that yall would let her embarrass herself like that. Shame on you, Pooh.

I told her team leader who I'm cool with lol. Don't want no HR problems. "Like hey K I can see your cheeks :smile:"

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Man I really want a bandana :francis:

im closing in on the first chapter. I MIGHT be able to make it to the second by the weekend. I just fought Liquid last night :ohlawd:

I can't wait to play tonight. Not even going to the gym (I'll just go tomorrow and Friday ain't no :flabbynsick: over here) Plus I'm almost done with developing all weapons and items too:whew: got the Locked and Loaded achievement/trophy (100 points) last night. Gonna put it on and just start shooting rockets like crazy :ohlawd:
Oh and you can get him without fighting him ya know :mjpls:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I can't wait to play tonight. Not even going to the gym (I'll just go tomorrow and Friday ain't no :flabbynsick: over here) Plus I'm almost done with developing all weapons and items too:whew: got the Locked and Loaded achievement/trophy (100 points) last night. Gonna put it on and just start shooting rockets like crazy :ohlawd:
Oh and you can get him without fighting him ya know :mjpls:

:ohhh: didn't know that. Hell it took me a while to figure out that the white mamba was him. wasn't till they said blue eyes and blonde hair that I put 2 and 2 together.

cant believe you played this on 360 tho man. this shyt looks great on ps4. :ohlawd:

Lowkey tho, I kinda don't want to beat the story just because ive seen people shytting on it :francis:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: didn't know that. Hell it took me a while to figure out that the white mamba was him. wasn't till they said blue eyes and blonde hair that I put 2 and 2 together.

cant believe you played this on 360 tho man. this shyt looks great on ps4. :ohlawd:

Lowkey tho, I kinda don't want to beat the story just because ive seen people shytting on it :francis:
Yup, if you stick to the right side of the village and move quickly and silently enough, you can get to the top deck of the boat while he's just patrolling and hit him with a tranq. dart...once you grab him the rest of the rugrats will scurry off and the mission's over.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing myself...but I couldn't wait to play it :manny: If I didn't put so many hours in I'd happily replay a new game on the PS4 when I get one but I sure as hell am not doing that in the foreseeable future. :heh: The graphics aren't shytty though and the performance in the most heated fights hasn't lagged one bit.

I personally loved the ending, but to be honest, you and I spoke about some confusing things regarding the game, (me about why fam attempted plastic surgery and you about why fam didn't remember the doctor from the previous game) and the true ending basically makes those two very valid questions.