Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I will never understand how a man or a woman can get up. Head out the door with eye boogers in they eyes and go to the store and Purchase a pint of Jack Daniels and it not even noon over here yet. Lush like a mofo :smh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:smile: Both (but i know you knew that already). What i was getting at was part of what is called the 12 Jewels , but moreso Love Truth, and Freedom. I see certain instances of this as it pertains to those within the so-called "conscious community". Alot of time it alludes to my first comment and alot of times it evident of those that cant unified with those all on one accord due to one word: EGO.
I think it's more than that. I think the concept of unity is difficult because there are too many ways to get to the end goal. If the end goal is 7 and I do 4+3 and you choose 6+1, is it ego if I choose not to do it your way? I can agree that the way you're doing is cool, but that's not the way I choose to go.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
So does the "unity" come from being willing to die for SOME thing, or be willing to die for the SAME thing?
full

Your intent was good but you know how things go here. You should just put those threads in the Salon. Dudes hang out there anyway.
But @Raedawn07 gave me the :camby:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I think it's more than that. I think the concept of unity is difficult because there are too many ways to get to the end goal. If the end goal is 7 and I do 4+3 and you choose 6+1, is it ego if I choose not to do it your way? I can agree that the way you're doing is cool, but that's not the way I choose to go.

That's your Reasoning. Alot of things factor into what keeps folks separate imo: Ego, Mind & heart are sometimes ,if not all connect. True they are various ways to get to an end goal. That a good analogy with the mathematics. What you saying exist in and outside of said community. We know this thing as fact in reference to what you are speaking. What you're saying : For some that builds this inferiority or superiority in the mindset of some. "He/She thinks they're better because________.......turning that sound reasoning into impersonalism (seen this play over at work). Also ,The "i can get more done by myself". I think its more matters of thing that ties into personalism, even idea of proclaiming titles ie Dr., Minister, Rabbi ,etc.(see this alot of time with these so-called youtube debates) that keeps us from unifying with one another. The real end goal is we all can benefited from one another. Its at the dinner table. I think a serious serious build needs to talk place with both brothers and sisters.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess. It's not that bad, it's practically negative ass but I was shocked- used to cleavage of course but actual bare ass? That's new.
You didn't say anything? I sure would have. I would have to say she's fully unaware and it sucks that yall would let her embarrass herself like that. Shame on you, Pooh.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You didn't say anything? I sure would have. I would have to say she's fully unaware and it sucks that yall would let her embarrass herself like that. Shame on you, Pooh.

Let that woman cook raw.

She trying to catch eyes.:mjlol: