Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Yup, if you stick to the right side of the village and move quickly and silently enough, you can get to the top deck of the boat while he's just patrolling and hit him with a tranq. dart...once you grab him the rest of the rugrats will scurry off and the mission's over.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing myself...but I couldn't wait to play it :manny: If I didn't put so many hours in I'd happily replay a new game on the PS4 when I get one but I sure as hell am not doing that in the foreseeable future. :heh: The graphics aren't shytty though and the performance in the most heated fights hasn't lagged one bit.

I personally loved the ending, but to be honest, you and I spoke about some confusing things regarding the game, (me about why fam attempted plastic surgery and you about why fam didn't remember the doctor from the previous game) and the true ending basically makes those two very valid questions.
breh that's exactly the route I took! I went to the area by the wooden shed, crawled through the lake, tanq;d some kids that was crossing the wooden bridge but when I got to the ship, it hit a cutscene as soon as I got to the stairs. hell that fight probably knocked me down from an S to an A ranking :francis:

But yea I HAVE to hurry and beat this game. Im real close to spoiling my self

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
breh that's exactly the route I took! I went to the area by the wooden shed, crawled through the lake, tanq;d some kids that was crossing the wooden bridge but when I got to the ship, it hit a cutscene as soon as I got to the stairs. hell that fight probably knocked me down from an S to an A ranking :francis:

But yea I HAVE to hurry and beat this game. Im real close to spoiling my self
Nah you can't touch any of the kids...you really just have to go full stealth. Once you get to the lake take a wide angle running around the side of the boat then climb the ladder next to the red drapes,head to the right side quickly hop up a deck, then walk up to the top deck and wait on the left corner for him to come out...wait for him to turn around then ZZZ his whole shyt. You make a lot of GMP and get decent soldiers with S ranks and to be honest, missions are actually easier when you do them for S ranks believe it or not.

The best way to make GMP is to farm containers though, there's an exploit you can use to keep farming the same area. the cheapest resource goes for 100 gmp per unit...I have like 150k - 200k per that and 60k in the common metal w/ 40k in precious metal...and that was just through playing normally...:heh: spend off 5 mill then make it bike in 15 seconds :wow:

Yeah at the very least get the true ending then worry about all of the really fun shyt after.

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Ok now idk if I want to go home and postpone my workouts till tomorrow and friday in favor of helping my mom set up her computer and printer before I go home to play Phantom Pain :francis: