Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Men are motivated to greatness while pursuing food and self interest. Any dialogue employed to find unity is absent of wisdom if it does not include this clause. Men who demonstrate that they are willing to die for principles that include food clothing and shelter usually have the most unified ranks. If you can not demonstrate through your behavior that you are willing to die for some thing worth loving, you will never have unity. You will be surrounded by volatile factions of association all anticipating a downfall or some tragedy to befall you so they can say "I told you his ideology was flawed"..... Unity already exists. It's at dinner table.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Men are motivated to greatness while pursuing food and self interest. Any dialogue employed to find unity is absent of wisdom if it does not include this clause. Men who demonstrate that they are willing to die for principles that include food clothing and shelter usually have the most unified ranks. If you can not demonstrate through your behavior that you are willing to die for some thing worth loving, you will never have unity. You will be surrounded by volatile factions of association all anticipating a downfall or some tragedy to befall you so they can say "I told you his ideology was flawed"..... Unity already exists. It's at dinner table.
So does the "unity" come from being willing to die for SOME thing, or be willing to die for the SAME thing?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
@Fonsworth
@Always-Right Liggins

My thread wasn't a gender war thread :martin:
Yes it was.

So does the "unity" come from being willing to die for SOME thing, or be willing to die for the SAME thing?

full

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
So earlier this year i was trying to get my job to pay for this programming class (didnt happen)

There was a thread in higher learning about a month ago where nas providing funding for minority brehs to take up programming, just so happened to be the same place i wanted to attend earlier this year. So i thought "might as well try it out"... Got the email yesterday that i got approved :blessed:
tumblr_ldv8jzmyhn1qc7j5lo1_500.gif

Long live the coli

And for once Nas won.... Gonna buy nas next album just beacuse

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps

:smile: Both (but i know you knew that already). What i was getting at was part of what is called the 12 Jewels , but moreso Love Truth, and Freedom. I see certain instances of this as it pertains to those within the so-called "conscious community". Alot of time it alludes to my first comment and alot of times it evident of those that cant unified with those all on one accord due to one word: EGO.

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
How is it biased when it want a bait thread and people actually came and answered the op with little ignorance?

If it truly for bait fine, but putting any thread that deals with women and men in there is wrong. I'm not tripping tho just saying.

Your intent was good but you know how things go here. You should just put those threads in the Salon. Dudes hang out there anyway.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
So a coworker is wearing white sheer see-through pants today. I mean, she has to know we all can see her "ass," right?