Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I know how church is frowned upon in these here parts (and i don't blame y'all... born a buddhist, but atheist since college - and for good reason. What higher-learning educated person wouldn't be as i assume most of us are).

But i've been struggling with accepting my mom's condition (stage IV pancreatic, 5 percent chance of living... and its currently eating her to the bone as i type - scariest thing i have ever encountered in my life and its a living hell. I constantly say, "WHY ME... WHY FUKKIN' ME?!?!").

With that said, i've been listening to a ton of gospel (accidentally clicked on this link
) and suddenly, i felt like... an electric current of epiphany laden understanding took over my soul.

It was like seeing the light... almost as if god himself... reached down from the heavens, gave me a hug and said,

"My child... ooh child... things are gonna be a okay."

There's a black church right down the street from me... and i'm seriously considering going to services this upcoming sunday morning (i just don't want to look out of place, being the vigga that i am - but i may have to go with one of my old homie, he's a brotha who's pretty much acted as my mentor/father i never had since 2009).

I've always been a skeptic about jesus...

but i need him now...

and i do believe that he is real.

And he will help me heal...

because it is what i feel... to seal the life deal.

So before him... i shall kneel.

Feast with the father... a nourishing spiritual meal.

And continue to live life... that continues the spinning holy wheel.

2dhck1u.gif

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't remember where the food thread is, so fukk it, TLR gets it.
DSC00740.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

Six big ass FRESH pieces of Broccoli, 2 small salmon fillets, and brown rice.

Sautéed mushrooms I chopped in olive oil and butter with chopped onion and Trader Joe's 21 seasoning, tossed the fish in(no seasoning on it) and the broccoli.
Let them shyts sit in the pan on low for 12 minutes or so, then took out the fish and broccoli and added some leftover unseasoned brown rice, some giardiniara, and
more olive oil and butter to the pan. Some salt here, pepper there, 3 minutes later im good.

Can't wait to get some income coming in, cause this will make up the bulk of my meals again. That and 6 donuts for Deadlift days:yeshrug:Gonna join this gym
near the college and hopefully meet a woman who keeps it right and tight:wow: No mediocre.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
when getting breakfast this morning, bought and then opened up a big name magazine and there my lanky self was in it for a certain clothing brand.

:blessed:

can't front..it was a nice, proud little moment for myself.

i wouldn't usually have posted about it because i wouldn't link what i do in my personal/professional life to here unless i'm talking about the past because it could probably lose me money through certain language i've used or certain jokes opinions i've shared/had if people saw it etc..but i just felt like giving a vague mention of it and keep it moving.