Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I'm becoming an even bigger fan of brussel sprouts. I sautéed some with some onions then finished with soy sauce and hot chili sesame oil.

No leftovers either.:eat:

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and assume the reason kids (not mines) hate veggies is because they are steamed with no flavor.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The silent treatment. :banderas:

Mane, i was about to book a ticket to Indianapolis and I changed my mind and hit the cancel bottom. My heart and my mind tells mi it would be a big mistake to go. Guess I'll look at Florida again as my next vacation.

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Ummm text me your location, names and tag numbers of anyone you meet before you head on out these dates. I don't want you to come back dead :lupe:

lmao, I had a mini-Pooh alert screenshotting my uber locations and shyt. If I get brave enough to try again I'll let you know - pray it's not in somebody's dungeon :sadcam:

oan, Taye Diggs is so damn fine. Legs for days.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmao, I had a mini-Pooh alert screenshotting my uber locations and shyt. If I get brave enough to try again I'll let you know - pray it's not in somebody's dungeon :sadcam:

oan, Taye Diggs is so damn fine. Legs for days.
One one of the challenges for mapmyrun they had a really nice pic of the sprint Manteo Mitchell and his legs looked amazing...I had never really been a leg person but this one pic had me like :ohhh: :noah: It was so muscular and meaty. I tried googling the pic but I can't find it.

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
I am getting the most disturbing messages on OKCupid. I'm not bashful but jesus, I need these BDSM mofos to cease and desist immediately. Then one guy's profile reads how he has never envied a woman or wanted to be one.:dahell: Not to mention the one actual date I went on we got into THE biggest argument.:mindblown:

Ugh, better just get some more cats, I don't see any good coming from this :snoop:

:russ: What yall argued about?.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Good news: Credit score sitting at 823, and i'm bout to pay off this car in 2 weeks. :youngsabo:

Bad news: Wife's student loan payments started coming in. $2Gs every month, i'm glad she can afford that shyt. cuz...nikka. :francis:

Work so fukking stressful right now. I gotta take regular breaks to play MGS5 for my sanity.

MNF, my Eagles gonna run a train on the dirty birds. :blessed:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
:russ: What yall argued about?.

HAHA. Well first he was passive aggressive as fukk saying shyt like he hopes I find someone better than him because I wouldn't let him touch on me. Then I'm like take me to the g-damn train, he's calling me mean and shyt and I yelled he was just mad cause I won't let him touch on me (we were leaving a restaurant and he was aggy I didn't want to go to his place). Long story short I told him he was passive aggressive as fukk, has emo/control issues, when I got out the car he called me a f*king bytch and I yelled YA MAMA! and slammed the door. Then he texting me all mad and shyt that the bad evening was my fault and he was glad I wasn't around frowning. Boy bye. (He wasn't black so this isn't one for the neggas ain't shyt column)

edit: It was partially my fault though, I already had signs that he was nuts but he was cute and I'm thirsty :sadcam: lesson learned

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HAHA. Well first he was passive aggressive as fukk saying shyt like he hopes I find someone better than him because I wouldn't let him touch on me. Then I'm like take me to the g-damn train, he's calling me mean and shyt and I yelled he was just mad cause I won't let him touch on me (we were leaving a restaurant and he was aggy I didn't want to go to his place). Long story short I told him he was passive aggressive as fukk, has emo/control issues, when I got out the car he called me a f*king bytch and I yelled YA MAMA! and slammed the door. Then he texting me all mad and shyt that the bad evening was my fault and he was glad I wasn't around frowning. Boy bye. (He wasn't black so this isn't one for the neggas ain't shyt column)

edit: It was partially my fault though, I already had signs that he was nuts but he was cute and I'm thirsty :sadcam: lesson learned
You should have left the door open. That's even more frustrating, especially as a driver :laugh: Close your own door, hoe ass nikka.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Good news: Credit score sitting at 823, and i'm bout to pay off this car in 2 weeks. :youngsabo:

Bad news: Wife's student loan payments started coming in. $2Gs every month, i'm glad she can afford that shyt. cuz...nikka. :francis:

Work so fukking stressful right now. I gotta take regular breaks to play MGS5 for my sanity.

MNF, my Eagles gonna run a train on the dirty birds. :blessed:

:childplease: :camby: