Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AM I the only guy who wishes at times he was a beautiful woman with a nice body? My drinks and dinners would be taken care of by simps...I wouldn't have to put in work for hookups...I could make money without doing much work

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's 4am, and I have to leave for Naples tomorrow afternoon.

But, I will recount the last few days.

So I found hash, they whistle at you to tell you that they're dealing.

Anyway, these 3 Spanish guys at my hostel and I have become good associates. I really enjoy their company, although only 1 speaks English. I still learn Spanish and we try to communicate effectively. They're from Seville.

So I am sitting alone and they invite me to chill with them, so I break out my hash and we smoke, then we go out and drink. In Spain and Italy they drink differently. For instance one 32oz beer provides for 3 or 4. And they use little cups, which paces drinking and establishes camradery.

We left the hostel at 11ish, drank for 5 hours and then the man that speaks English said "let's get some bytches!" So we walked for 25 minutes until we saw one woman, then he spoke to her...basically the result was us getting another prostitute. They were 2 Ghanian women. So we divided ourselves, 2 to a prostitute. Once it was my turn the woman asked me where I was and I said the United States and she began to shake her head. We had sex and then my Compadre's and I set out for home and arrived back at 7am. Debauchery, right?

Also I must mention that they bought every drink that night. When I tried to pay they said on the first night they pay for all of the drinks because I am new to the group.

The next night...

We smoked out and then went to bed. I fell asleep on the couch with the French woman waking me up hours later. Asking me if I wanted to have sex, I didn't want to because she's not exactly my type, but we did anyway. I was still high from smoking all day, but we went on the roof top and I had her against the wall, and on the floor. But she kept trying to force sex on me, and when she took off her pants she smelled like a bean burrito. I did not like it. She complained about me not taking time and being intimate but I could reproduce the effection because there wasn't any-of course I didn't say this- and so I finished and fell asleep back on the couch reading my mark twain.

And now I am on the steps because I found a bed bug on my bed and one English woman found one in hers after being savagely attacked by them.

F That!

Edit: the prostitutes cost us €15 per person and the funny thing is was told earlier that men in Spain love prostitutes, and that Sunday is like the day of national recognition for sleeping with them.

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dracula was fukking awesome. Here is a pic of the stage and where I was sitting

12020019_10206668663568560_1281197102290522396_n.jpg