Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
No, but I figure everywhere that isn't Chitown is melanin-deprived. That number wsn't even the most jarring, it was the .36% black stat- like dammmmnnnnnn, bout to be on some Talented 1/10th shyt :huhldup::mjlol:
lol, good luck w the interview process though.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: This was a review for a cookie recipe. Are the teeth on order or she needs to :sitdown:

This is by far my favorite sugar cookie recipe. The only change I make is that I add double the vanilla. My husband loves them, too! He doesnt have a lot of teeth yet so their chewiness is perfect for them. Definitely my go to recipe now!

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:russ: This was a review for a cookie recipe. Are the teeth on order or she needs to :sitdown:

This is by far my favorite sugar cookie recipe. The only change I make is that I add double the vanilla. My husband loves them, too! He doesnt have a lot of teeth yet so their chewiness is perfect for them. Definitely my go to recipe now!

So you baking cookies :feedme:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I wonder how much cash billionaires walk around with in their wallet :patrice:
You think bill Gates walking round with a hundred or so cash on him or is it all plastic for these Uber wealthy people? :patrice: