Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMG

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I am getting the most disturbing messages on OKCupid. I'm not bashful but jesus, I need these BDSM mofos to cease and desist immediately. Then one guy's profile reads how he has never envied a woman or wanted to be one.:dahell: Not to mention the one actual date I went on we got into THE biggest argument.:mindblown:

Ugh, better just get some more cats, I don't see any good coming from this :snoop:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Had my interview today.

:snoop: Straight bombed that shyt. My ass always overthinking shyt and stumbling over my words like a idiot. It started off good but one question got me and after a few seconds of silence they asked if I could come back to it. I do have a connect but still after that shyt I'm not too sure. :mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am getting the most disturbing messages on OKCupid. I'm not bashful but jesus, I need these BDSM mofos to cease and desist immediately. Then one guy's profile reads how he has never envied a woman or wanted to be one.:dahell: Not to mention the one actual date I went on we got into THE biggest argument.:mindblown:

Ugh, better just get some more cats, I don't see any good coming from this :snoop:
Ummm text me your location, names and tag numbers of anyone you meet before you head on out these dates. I don't want you to come back dead :lupe:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:hug: Happy Jewish New Year! (I'm not sure how else to respond). Is Rosh Hashanah like New Year's? What does your family do to celebrate it?

yep, new year.

my wife and kids go to temple, then we eat to celebrate, lol.