Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Movie night tonight :blessed:

About to watch Mad Max, Age of Ultron, and maybe Kingsmen if I can squeeze it in

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Yesterday was jumping.

So I woke up, had breakfast and set out on my way. I'm walking through this neighborhood and this kid who looks 13 or 14 asks me for a lighter to light his cigarette (in Italian). I give him my lighter then he offers me a cigarette. We sit and smoke, then some older kids come up to him and mess with him and then pass him some dro. He hits it a few times and then says to me "fuma" which means "do you smoke in Italian" and so I take it. Hit it, it was some loud. We chill for a bit longer, dap up and then I dip. Then I seen a barbershop and they're like "ciao" and invite me in. I get a line up for €3 and tip the boy €2, its his fathers shop. Then I walk further. 10 minutes later I'm eating gelato and I'm getting looks from girls. I see one, had me like "mama mia":ohlawd: turned around and she was still looking :noah:. Walked up on her and her friend but she spoke no English, her name was Francesca though. But I found out she had a man but I was like whatever I couldn't talk much anyway because she couldn't understand.

So I go my way, visit a few scenes. Go to the grocery store, cook. Had a fire bottle of wine that was only €1. Then later at 12 we hit this thing like a party in a square.

It was live :lupe: me and these 2 French people. One cool girl from Congo and a Vietnamese guy who's cool too, from Corsica. We seat ourselves, get beers. All of the sudden I hear "ohhhhhhhhhhhh" :noah:

"Looka da flicka da wrist"

Ohhhhh!:noah:

I moved my peoples over there cause they were playing slaps and there was some black dudes running the music. I met this Sicilian dude (forgot his mame feel bad) he was super cool and lead us to another place to get dro. Come to find out the black cats are from London. I was chilling with one and he was singing that Future 56 Nights :salute: we started talking about trap he was telling me in London you used to be able to buy lean online then they'd throw mike & ikes in it.

We copped dro, the French woman and I went back. Smoked. I took 2 draws and I was gone! :noah::noah::noah::noah:

It was the loudest I had ever had I think, especially off a dime bag. Got some left over too :salute:

I understand Sicily's flag. Its a strange place. One day I can be so confused and the next day extremely happy around people who wanna spread the love. Its sick. The WOMEN too :noah:

Mamma mia.

I am also starting to understand a little bit of italian too!

BTW not sure if I mentioned this but they lost my bag on Monday, so I've went for 5 days without my stuff. Finally got the call today and they've found it.

Ahaha and they wonder why I didn't trip, I know there's a plan and I'm in gods hand.
Its dope to hear these stories about your trip breh... Stay safe out in them streets :salute:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We did it brehs. :wow:
5ae8074910ff0eeb97df17412f7e255c.630x630x1.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Riding an ATV is hard, it's nothing like the baller pics everyone posts on vacation or a ruff ryders video :francis:

Damn near killed myself in the middle of the jungle....but the adrenaline rush was :blessed: :lolbron:
driving ATVs is easy as hell

i was racing ATVs in mexico last week with my cousins. brother, and my cousins friends as one of his bachelor party activities...it made no sense how fast and reckless we were all driving..the place we rented them even had liquor we can buy and consume before and after :francis:...it was wonderful :blessed: