Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
so far the semester is well. been by myself a lot. and i enjoy it. sometimes i enjoy my alone time too much. but i love dictating my own happiness and not having to stress about others, yet it'd be cool to chill with a group once in a while. been single for so long and i don't plan on changing that to be honest. a relationship is something i don't need when my priorities aren't fully in order. im finding myself as i go on with the rest of the year. on the school radio station. found voice acting classes and plan on starting those pretty soon

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Had to change the heater hose in my cousins car in the rain. Then I had to change the water outlet that covers the thermostat because the old one cracked.

Had to take off the alternator cuz it was covering the part the hose was on.

A little elbow piece had me doing all of that to replace it smh.

Now its time for me to hit a bar or two :blessed:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
@King Jackson what's your website?
Organicpower.biz our Fat Burner is on sale now for $19.99, if you want discounts on the other products inbox me.
im gonna order tonight breh...

i need this:blessed:
Thanks bro, and when you do choose the paypal option to checkout I prefer that method and you don't need an account. Pm me after you place it so I can give you your choices of the free product you get for ordering.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus Christ:ohlawd: Right now im eating a family size Orange Chicken and white rice with broccoli and im bout to pass happily.

I also tried, for the first time, Korean Spicy Chicken dumplings:noah:shyt wasn't spicy, but mah god imma be on that:mjpls: when people try to shove

other shyt on my plate. I shoulda took a picture of this shyt:wow:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Mannnn I told her uncle to save the blunt til I got back. :fire:

If I wasn't stayin in his crib I'd slap the fire out this old 49 year old ass nikka.:ufdup:

You gets nothin from my next bag of green you old ass ungrateful nikka :birdman: