Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I shelled out more cash to fix my car that's $1700 in the past 2 weeks...it really hurty pockets

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This has been the craziest year of my life. And its not even done.

Sitting in the burger king on myrtle and knickerbocker....and im realizing this.

-Was homeless for a couple of months and sleeping in my car
-got arrested
-had to go to court.
-while i was homeless used the wifi at McDonald's and burger king to find work
-Landed a wall street job selling insurance
-left that job to start my own business.
-now i run a shop in manhattan

Blessings.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Doing a fashion week event too this weekend. Made mad connects. People were asking about it.

But running this shop is beyond satisfying. Weve had people from all over the world come through...its a great feeling.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Riding an ATV is hard, it's nothing like the baller pics everyone posts on vacation or a ruff ryders video :francis:

Damn near killed myself in the middle of the jungle....but the adrenaline rush was :blessed: :lolbron:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Almost got ran off the road yesterday. Well actually I did. People just won't take the L and double back trying to get to an exit.

Last edited:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yesterday was jumping.

So I woke up, had breakfast and set out on my way. I'm walking through this neighborhood and this kid who looks 13 or 14 asks me for a lighter to light his cigarette (in Italian). I give him my lighter then he offers me a cigarette. We sit and smoke, then some older kids come up to him and mess with him and then pass him some dro. He hits it a few times and then says to me "fuma" which means "do you smoke in Italian" and so I take it. Hit it, it was some loud. We chill for a bit longer, dap up and then I dip. Then I seen a barbershop and they're like "ciao" and invite me in. I get a line up for €3 and tip the boy €2, its his fathers shop. Then I walk further. 10 minutes later I'm eating gelato and I'm getting looks from girls. I see one, had me like "mama mia":ohlawd: turned around and she was still looking :noah:. Walked up on her and her friend but she spoke no English, her name was Francesca though. But I found out she had a man but I was like whatever I couldn't talk much anyway because she couldn't understand.

So I go my way, visit a few scenes. Go to the grocery store, cook. Had a fire bottle of wine that was only €1. Then later at 12 we hit this thing like a party in a square.

It was live :lupe: me and these 2 French people. One cool girl from Congo and a Vietnamese guy who's cool too, from Corsica. We seat ourselves, get beers. All of the sudden I hear "ohhhhhhhhhhhh" :noah:

"Looka da flicka da wrist"

Ohhhhh!:noah:

I moved my peoples over there cause they were playing slaps and there was some black dudes running the music. I met this Sicilian dude (forgot his mame feel bad) he was super cool and lead us to another place to get dro. Come to find out the black cats are from London. I was chilling with one and he was singing that Future 56 Nights :salute: we started talking about trap he was telling me in London you used to be able to buy lean online then they'd throw mike & ikes in it.

We copped dro, the French woman and I went back. Smoked. I took 2 draws and I was gone! :noah::noah::noah::noah:

It was the loudest I had ever had I think, especially off a dime bag. Got some left over too :salute:

I understand Sicily's flag. Its a strange place. One day I can be so confused and the next day extremely happy around people who wanna spread the love. Its sick. The WOMEN too :noah:

Mamma mia.

I am also starting to understand a little bit of italian too!

BTW not sure if I mentioned this but they lost my bag on Monday, so I've went for 5 days without my stuff. Finally got the call today and they've found it.

Ahaha and they wonder why I didn't trip, I know there's a plan and I'm in gods hand.