Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My BM has 'dark skinned girl syndrome' and with my daughter looking just like my twin and nothing like her I'm sure I get some subconscious residual hate.

Wish she wouldn't take it out on me but :manny:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
i finally got my website up, still needs some work but i've made 5 figures off this company so far locally since March 1st, can't wait to see what happens with nationwide exposure. Check it out Organicpower.biz, I can work any kind of deals for coli brehs and brehettes willing to support a black owned organic nutrition company

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
i finally got my website up, still needs some work but i've made 5 figures off this company so far locally since March 1st, can't wait to see what happens with nationwide exposure. Check it out Organicpower.biz, I can work any kind of deals for coli brehs and brehettes willing to support a black owned organic nutrition company
If you have some maca roots in stock, you can make a lot of money off the posters who are looking for sexual enhancement supplement. :youngsabo:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
If you have some maca roots in stock, you can make a lot of money off the posters who are looking for sexual enhancement supplement. :youngsabo:
:sas1: I actually do have an organic libido product that contains maca root that will be released before the end of the year, Im just perfecting the proprietary blend at the moment

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:ohhh: bout to make a purchase

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I see you the payment came in thanks for the support. Im going to inbox you with the shipping details and about your free products
yeah i wanted to test it out

if i like it i will get more

i def want to know when u add products too

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps

great, i have more nutrition products dropping this year(Organic libido booster, Organic Energy powder and an Memory/Focus blend) but the next product I am introducing is an organic skin and body butter. Its not only great for getting your skin glowing but for people who have eczema, cellulite, stretch marks or scars this cream is guaranteed to relieve those conditions. I can't release the ingredients until its officially launched but its all natural and of course contains no chemicals like most store bought creams contain, even ones claiming to be organic. I am working on content right now explaining the chemicals that are being added to foods and cosmetics that are not only causing illnesses but in many instances inflame the conditions they claim to relieve. Also will be releasing aromatherapy candles that combat asthma causing particles in the air.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps

great, i have more nutrition products dropping this year(Organic libido booster, Organic Energy powder and an Memory/Focus blend) but the next product I am introducing is an organic skin and body butter. Its not only great for getting your skin glowing but for people who have eczema, cellulite, stretch marks or scars this cream is guaranteed to relieve those conditions. I can't release the ingredients until its officially launched but its all natural and of course contains no chemicals like most store bought creams contain, even ones claiming to be organic. I am working on content right now explaining the chemicals that are being added to foods and cosmetics that are not only causing illnesses but in many instances inflame the conditions they claim to relieve. Also will be releasing aromatherapy candles that combat asthma causing particles in the air.