nfl2GjJ.gif
havilah (@havuni) • Instagram photos and videos
:noah:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This chick tryna fleece me on fiverr for a simple ass podcast logo design....gone have to cancel this shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
So the opening for my pop up shop was today.
As is the case...not evrything goes 100% as planned but i honestly cannot believe that i have a store (a temporary pop up shop) in manhattan with my clothes that I designed in it. And thats why today was one of the best days of my life.

My life has changed. Its weird being a boss and having to deal with all of these responsibilities. Being on the phone non stop having to run around do errands communicate with staff screenprinters ups etc etc etc. Ive grown into this role and love it.

Man...i was at my old job just not enjoying that shyt. Having to wear uncomfortable dress clothes...doing nothing but being on the phone...here i feel like i'm actually doing something with my life.

Quit drinking smoking and drugs. I operate with a clear mind now.

But yeah...funny how things work out...the coli hated my designs and was telling me what to do with it but shyt that first collection i previewed last year sold out and i always seem to have a gang of people interested in what i do. Coli made me step my game up but I had to. The cubicle life wasnt for me. I tried corporate america and it was just weird uncomfortable and felt like the youngest person in my office.

Im doing brunches with fashion industry people now ive been in contact with storeowners brand reps etc...a new and exciting journey has started.

Let go of the old me...embracing the new.

I know i said before this that that was my last post but the hell with it. Lol.

I'm super happy for you breh and wish you all the best
Hope to see you up there one day with the likes of Armani, Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein
To be honest I'm a little jelly, you living your dream (at least on your way).